Friday Night Football

Need a manager with a strategy and full control over signings - it’s the only way it works. Need time to build something.
Don’t see Potter being that man for them in all honesty. Still early days with the new signings though. but based of previous examples like Lukaku and Auba i don’t think it fills a Chelsea fan with hope

Because you have register a ground for the season

Only way might be a health and safety issue why that can host it at Hampden?

I was just thinking of occasions like when we played Hearts at Murrayfield.

Obviously there would have been mitigating circumstances why that wasn’t at Tynecastle that can’t remember.

The plans for Lesser Hampden as things stand leaves one end undeveloped, and there is a lot of space behind the goal which would be undeveloped. They would be mad not to put up some kind of temporary stand holding a couple of thousand if they get promoted. Would probably sell out to us, them, Aberdeen and hearts

Chelsea are brutal. I think Potter is a good coach but there is no plan there, just spending money willy nilly on anyone, i don't see it working at all.

I was just thinking of occasions like when we played Hearts at Murrayfield.

Obviously there would have been mitigating circumstances why that wasn’t at Tynecastle that can’t remember.
Hearts used Murrayfield while the Main Stand was re-built at Tynecastle and were given permission to do so

What a fucking awful game of football that Chelsea/Fulham game was.

Chelsea have no idea what they are doing. Spent £600m since the summer and they started a guy who was apoplectic he couldn't go to PSG on deadline day.

Mental.

4th and 5th biggest teams in London churn out a 0-0.

If Enzo Fernandez is worth 106mil, Brighton should be looking for 200mil for Mac Alister.

What a fucking awful game of football that Chelsea/Fulham game was.

Chelsea have no idea what they are doing. Spent £600m since the summer and they started a guy who was apoplectic he couldn't go to PSG on deadline day.

Mental.
thought Ziyech was bright in the first half, looked like one who was at least trying

that's what you get when you spend money on midfielders and wingers but don't buy a striker

How much say did Potter have in all those signings ?

Saw an interview with him about the Enzo Fernandez signing, he said he had no say. Also left early on transfer deadline day because he's the team coach so didnt have any input on the signings.

Found the interview

Saw an interview with him about the Enzo Fernandez signing, he said he had no say. Also left early on transfer deadline day because he's the team coach so didnt have any input on the signings.

Found the interview

He's a cuck. Has no say.

As I said, doomed for.

Must be serious problems at Stamford Bridge, i think it's more than Potter.
Was like watching a rich mans version of Gio's Rangers.

Havertz looking likely to be punted in the summer. He's rotten.

Chilwell the better option at LB. Cucurella has been piss poor n always seemed overrated.

Back