Friday Night Football

I agree there, but even when he's been played in the CAM role he's never done anything worthy.
i just can comprehend how Chelsea have spent the money they have and haven’t signed a CF. Posted it earlier in the thread not long after the game started to me it’s bizarre.

I noticed during the WC that real quality CFs seem to be well on in their careers and seem to be fading out of the game. Not sure if this has to do with the modern day persistence of building from the back or not?

Reactions: CF4
i just can comprehend how Chelsea have spent the money they have and haven’t signed a CF. Posted it earlier in the thread not long after the game started to me it’s bizarre.

I noticed during the WC that real quality CFs seem to be well on in their careers and seem to be fading out of the game. Not sure if this has to do with the modern day persistence of building from the back or not?
Aye certainly don't see as many proper number 9 types in many teams. Osimhen had been a top target for Chelsea but whether that's changed after agreeing move for Nkunku I don't know.

Back