Back Pages Friday's Back Pages

See a lot of folk didnt read the start if the Ajeti article, it some tenuous link when he was a kid!

still fvcking bollocks but not that barca were after him this summer

edit: didnt this cvnt knock them back twice already this summer?

He`s a very good player, or was pre West Ham.

Sounds like a bawbag mind you and already looks like one of them.

As expected he turned down the biggest team in the world to hang about Barrowfield and shop at the Forge, then go for a bevy in the Barras.

we believe you hahahaha

Anyone on Twitter who can post the photo onto this thread of celtics new dobber with Jay from the Inbetweeners head on his shoulders, which is class cos he was a bullshitter too:))

If you look into the article the Barca link was when he was a youngster - pre W Ham

the fact they use this tenuous link to make out he is some sort of superstar and has been wowed by the glitterdome is frankly embarrassing but not surprising
It was 8 years ago and it was the Barcelona academy that enquired about him.

They do this every time, I’d honestly be embarrassed if we signed someone and they were shooting their mouths off like that - become a target for the hatchet men in the league.

Notice he cost them £5 million - if he flops, wonder what value they’ll be printing when he’s thrown out the door:D

You can't blame Sellick since they don't know where their players are all the time.

Big Jock knew where his players were. If they went to a pub- he knew.

No excuse with modern technology.

That wasn't the only thing that big Jock knew though.

W.A.T.P.

And so it goes on, their next signing will have knocked back, Man City or Real Madrid, just to get to work under N. Lennon, god do they ever ask about all these so called super stars in their ranks, here today and gone tomorrow?

Ajeti ' I wasn't sure about signing for Keltic Glasgow, but when Kneel Lenin dropped a turd without closing the door, I thought ' this is a man who knows Kosovo, and is making me feel welcome. It was only later I found it this was normal in Kilwilkie too, but by then I had signed'

Back