Gangrene brigade change Glasgow street names

I've thought since the start that the campaign was nothing more than appeasement and tokenism.

If idiots with agendas like him are at the forefront, it does nothing but bolster my opinion.

What is the agenda though?

Seems like the objectives of ‘Everyone, Anyone’ are pretty positive, as far as agendas go?

I can understand if people don’t like the way he said what he said, but I don’t think you can question his intentions? He’s a Rangers fan like you and me.

I am quite angry at someone from Rangers turning up at BLM in our name and then even worse apologising for our club. What the France ? A growing climate of intolerant political correctness is suffocating our club and it's small c conservative traditions, that's the problem. We're not full of racists or bigots at all.

What is the agenda though?

Seems like the objectives of ‘Everyone, Anyone’ are pretty positive, as far as agendas go?

I can understand if people don’t like the way he said what he said, but I don’t think you can question his intentions? He’s a Rangers fan like you and me.
,"Rangers as an institution needs to change, but I am here to see it change.”

Looking at that quote from him,what the event he chose to speak at, your right I'm not happy, is he suggesting Rangers are institutionally racist & he'll change it, if he cant get his point across in the correct manner why grab a microphone then & spout that rubbish

,"Rangers as an institution needs to change, but I am here to see it change.”

Looking at that quote from him,what the event he chose to speak at, your right I'm not happy, is he suggesting Rangers are institutionally racist & he'll change it, if he cant get his point across in the correct manner why grab a microphone then & spout that rubbish
Everyone could just read his profile on the Rangers website when he done the interview for ‘Everyone, Anyone’? He goes into detail about his feelings on the matter. I feel it gives us a more well rounded idea of his intentions, rather than an out of context sentence from his 20 min speech.

He’s a supporter with a different colour of skin, he’s experienced things that white supporters will never experience in our lives. You may not like what he has to say, but I think he’ll have an insight on the matter that most of us would be otherwise uninformed about.

Everyone could just read his profile on the Rangers website when he done the interview for ‘Everyone, Anyone’? He goes into detail about his feelings on the matter. I feel it gives us a more well rounded idea of his intentions, rather than an out of context sentence from his 20 min speech.

He’s a supporter with a different colour of skin, he’s experienced things that white people will never experience in our lives
What a load of shite that comment is

He’s a supporter with a different colour of skin, he’s experienced things that white supporters will never experience in our lives. You may not like what he has to say, but I think he’ll have an insight on the matter that most of us would be otherwise uninformed about.
Take a day off.

Ridiculous. But hey ho just ignore someone actively putting our club down at a protest that has nothing to do with football. There’s nothing we need to move on from we’re fine as we are
Correct mate, for the last how many years outsiders have chastised, castigated,mocked & sneered at our support now we have someone connected with Rangers doing the exact same thing

It appears the emotion of the occasion has got to him. Undoubtedly his insight will be different.

But what a f'n stupid comment he's made.

He’s a supporter with a different colour of skin, he’s experienced things that white supporters will never experience in our lives
. You may not like what he has to say, but I think he’ll have an insight on the matter that most of us would be otherwise uninformed about.
See you edited your post, an apology for your first disgusting, I'll informed lie shouldve been also inserted

Reactions: JCB
Can we start a childrenslivesmatter and bring to light all the ignored child abuse cases going on?

wait a while till the black lives matters has run it’s course. Make it about child abuse worldwide?

Activists ? :D Who writes that shite.? Their club had two convicted racists in Tonev & Griffiths playing in the same team at the same time. The same scum fascist club support who had a Jew removed from their Boardroom. The same scumbags who celebrate the IRA, who were open Nazi collaborators during WW2. Anti-fascists ? :oops:
Let's not forget the "alleged" racial abuse Diouf took at Parkhead from Lennon when leaving the park.

Who said he spoke for 20 mins? Is it recorded somewhere?

Who said he spoke for 20 mins? Is it recorded somewhere?

Was just a guess, I’ve seen it doing the rounds on Facebook and it’s about 5 mins.

There’s no getting away from it, he definitely says it, but again, you look at his ‘Everyone, Anyone’ profile And I think that paints a clearer picture of his true intentions.

that being said, doesn’t read great.

George Floyd street? Lol

I'm not saying he deserved to be murdered but he wasn't exactly a pillar of the community.
That's the part of the debate they don't want to talk about. They are demanding to know why the police end up killing so many black people. Well at least part of the reason is that a lot of black people are involved in crime. I'm not saying race makes you a criminal, poverty does, and maybe that's where they should be directing their energies. You simply can't have a debate on why a certain race is targeted without also examining the racial breakdown of criminals

This guy clearly didnt deserve to die, and the procedure for arrest needs to be examined. However, he was a career criminal who was convicted of violent crime, and looked absolutely out of his box when the incident happened. He didnt resist violently but he certainly didnt appear to be fully compliant either. Its a very unfortunate incident and the police need to answer for it but it really shouldn't be grounds for all these violent protests around the world.

Last edited:
They should rename a few streets in the East End...we could have a Kiddy Fiddler Crescent, Torbett Lane, Cairney Close, Jock Knew Avenue all leading on to One way street...they love a one way street!

Would love to see the UB take these down and replace with Union Flag or American stickers but then the msm will brand its racist for defending our culture. This country has gone to shit.

That's the part of the debate they don't want to talk about. They are demanding to know why the police end up killing so many black people. Well at least part of the reason is that a lot of black people are involved in crime. I'm not saying race makes you a criminal, poverty does, and maybe that's where they should be directing their energies. You simply can't have a debate on why a certain race is targeted without also examining the racial breakdown of criminals

This guy clearly didnt deserve to die, and the procedure for arrest needs to be examined. However, he was a career criminal who was convicted of violent crime, and looked absolutely out of his box when the incident happened. He didnt resist violently but he certainly didnt appear to be fully compliant either. Its a very unfortunate incident and the police need to answer for it but it really shouldn't be grounds for all these violent protests around the world.

The MSM are giving air time to people who unchallenged are saying that what is happening in the States is genocide. Fact 10 unarmed Black Men were shot dead by police in 2019- 5 were attacking police at the time one was accidentally shot by a black cop during a struggle - 1 claimed to have a gun and had previous for shooting at police. There were 2 officers charged for 2 of the deaths- hardly genocide. Btw. White people are statistically more likely to be shot by police whilst unarmed. There's also the fact that black on black killings are massive. In Chicago so far this year around 200 have been killed in shootings connected to gang violence. All information which the media and political class are aware of. How come these black lives don't seem to matter? The stirring up of racial hatred against all white people is disgusting and will only increase mistrust. Very sad.

Frankly, we need to stand up to these scumbags and remove their signs . Otherwise, their sympathisers at the chambers will make it official.

I was involved in this and I can categorcially say no one from the Groin Brigade were anywhere near it. I knew everyone personally and there were no Sellik fans. At all.

Utterly weird that they'd claim it. Honestly, skin curling weird.

EDIT: If anyone disbelieves me, do you really think "they" would be involved in something like this and resist the urge to put some (irrelevant to us) Original IRA names up?

Reactions: JCB
The MSM are giving air time to people who unchallenged are saying that what is happening in the States is genocide. Fact 10 unarmed Black Men were shot dead by police in 2019- 5 were attacking police at the time one was accidentally shot by a black cop during a struggle - 1 claimed to have a gun and had previous for shooting at police. There were 2 officers charged for 2 of the deaths- hardly genocide. Btw. White people are statistically more likely to be shot by police whilst unarmed. There's also the fact that black on black killings are massive. In Chicago so far this year around 200 have been killed in shootings connected to gang violence. All information which the media and political class are aware of. How come these black lives don't seem to matter? The stirring up of racial hatred against all white people is disgusting and will only increase mistrust. Very sad.
What’s worse is it is being agitated by self loathing white liberals. I genuinely fear that no one will want to serve as a cop in the future. Why would you when you’re stereotyped like that. What are these fannies going to do when there is no one there to protect them or their rich parents?

On the incident itself, at least one of the cops was Asian, another looked Hispanic, so to paint this as black on white is just plain wrong. The media are also not giving an accurate picture of what happened. The guy was clearly out of his head. There was a struggle when he was first taken from the car. He then mouths off to the cop taking his details. He staggers across the street then deliberately drops to the ground. Now I know that’s not actually resisting, but it’s not cooperating either. Clearly the cops went too far, but they are out there during a pandemic dealing with a career criminal who is out his box on God knows what. The media should be more even handed in their reporting of this story because it’s them who are inciting more violence with their reporting

I was involved in this and I can categorcially say no one from the Groin Brigade were anywhere near it. I knew everyone personally and there were no Sellik fans. At all.

EDIT: If anyone disbelieves me, do you really think "they" would be involved in something like this and resist the urge to put some (irrelevant to us) Original IRA names up?
Can you explain why you find it acceptable to change street signs in Glasgow?

Your admitting being involved in putting some criminals names up & vandalising parts of glasgow city centre? And then you call them weird for claiming it, were you & your pals involved in the vandalism of the statue of Robert Peel today as well?

Our fans should follow suit. It’s a cause we should be involved in.

No it isn't.

I imagine our Ultras movement have sympathy with the purest form of the anti racism campaign, but that doesn't mean we join in with these protests.

Our own community have been ethnically cleansed yet people constantly moan about our fans singing songs of our history. Cant have it both ways.

The support that boo Shay Logan for reporting racist abuse.

I'm gonna sound like a broken record here, but if this incident happened at their friends St Pauli they would literally chase the culprit out of the club and city.

Celtic fans lack courage in their convictions in every single movement.

Holding a knife to a pregnant woman...now where have i heard that story before...
It was a gun GL, he sounds the sort of character that glasgow wants to be associated with.

He went to jail for at least 5 times and a look at George Floyd’s profile as per court documents reads like a career criminal involved in drug abuse, theft, criminal trespassing, aggravated robbery as well as entering a woman’s home and pointing a gun at her stomach while looking for drugs and money.

It was a gun GL, he sounds the sort of character that glasgow wants to be associated with.

He went to jail for at least 5 times and a look at George Floyd’s profile as per court documents reads like a career criminal involved in drug abuse, theft, criminal trespassing, aggravated robbery as well as entering a woman’s home and pointing a gun at her stomach while looking for drugs and money.
Thanks JJ1, my apologies I thought it was a knife. Aye a great guy to twin Glasgow with, whats not to like...

Back