Gareth Bale close to leaving Madrid

Bale isn't hungry enough and I think he has lost that explosive edge he once had. Just look at Ronaldo and Messi when they went through some rough patches a few seasons back they both bounced back what has Bale other than that Champions League cameo done of late. He's done very little but effectively announced he's happy to play Golf and shit and collect his money now would the world's best do that would they %^*& ?

I honestly can't stand Bale his change of character and self entitlement over the last few years has been shocking.
Maybe he's just earned that much bunts that the hunger has gone. Bearing in mind he's 30,who's going to pay that transfer fee,on top of the wage he'll be on. Very few I'd think. If he goes to China,then it's clearly financial. The best giruy he could do is come up against Madrid in the CL and stuff them.

Why should he go anywhere else for hundreds of thousands less per week just because Real, having given him the contract, now want rid? It's their fault.

I expect wherever he goes Real will pay the difference for length of contract in a lump sum pay off. Otherwise they are stuck paying 600k per week for a player who isn't contributing and is not going to go anywhere that will financially impact on him.

Saw some pictures today from Real Madrid training. Zidane had him refereeing while everyone else was playing

@SkyNewsBreak Sky Sources: footballer Gareth Bale's proposed move to Jiangsu Suning has fallen through and he will not be moving there before the Chinese transfer window closes on Wednesday

Back