Gareth Bale close to leaving Madrid

Very very good player , Think he's the type of player if he's playing all the time stays injury free but if he id stop starting seems to pick up niggling strains . In Spain the fans have a lot of clout and if they go against you that's it .doesn't help that he hasn't bothered to try and pick up the language. Think it was actually Zidane that initially signed him on that bumper contract . Spanish think he is more interested in playing golf than playing football .
Seems a rounded guy but don't think he's the cleverest ,bit no one can deny when it comes to the big occasions he produces.

Bale has chucked it imo he will use every moment left of his career to milk as much money as possible before retiring in a few years time.

Tin hat on, but I've never been a fan. Without his pace, he'd be average.

You are right, that overhead kick he scored in champions league final was all about pace!

Reckon Zidane is just pissed with him that he has scored a better goal in final than his Hampden strike!

He seems to have fell out of love with football and content to play golf or with his kids for the rest of his days. What went wrong?

More than likely down to the fact he’s done a lot for Madrid and they show him contempt!

Made enough money for 100 lifetimes so don’t blame him. Modern football at the top level has been ruined by the obscene money.

Mx8qvT8.gif

I can see him heading to a top 5 Serie A side, he still has a lot to offer on the continent before no doubt the big home coming to Spurs.

French lad I know is surprised Zidane is a manager anywhere as he's thought of as being a bit thick, as good as a player as he was.

I think he'll end up being loaned as he will straight up refuse a wage cut to go anywhere and Real won't pay him off.

If Manu can get cash + Bale for Pogba I think it suits all parties.

Still a good player if he can overcome his recent injury problems.

I was in with the 'Madrid fans' last night who were quite excitable (mostly the latino residents of Houston) and had to laugh as they fell 3 goals down by mid-2nd half to a quite impressive Bayern. Madrid looked pants, to be honest - ZZ has a job on his hands there.

If true that's ridiculous considering how long he's been living there.

Unacceptable quite frankly.

English is the most widely spoken language on the planet. I doubt he struggles to communicate.

Sergio Aguero has been in the UK longer than Bale has been in Spain and he doesn't speak fluent English. He's a god to Man City fans!

I'll repeat again - Zidane and the Real fans are arseholes.

The tin hat patter should really stop. Your entitled to your opinion!

I think Bale has been harshly treated by Zidane and Madrid, and on his day he is unstoppable.

Hope he comes back to Spurs, would even through Eriksen into the deal if it meant we got him.

If true that's ridiculous considering how long he's been living there.

Unacceptable quite frankly.
He went to Madrid as a footballer, that's what they pay him for.

If speaking Spanish was a pre requisite maybe they should put it in players contracts.

The club and fans always bring up that he hasn't been bothered to learn the language too . They think that is disrespectful

Or Real are spinning against him to the media. If Bale were still producing the goods for Real the club and fans wouldn't give damn about his lack of Spanish. The relationship has obviously broken down. Both sides appear determined to play hardball.

Heard he may go to China-If he does-it's pretty sad. What a waste of the rest of his career. He could wait and go there in 5 years and make pretty much the same.
15m euros a year-needing to keep that salary high!

Heard he may go to China-If he does-it's pretty sad. What a waste of the rest of his career. He could wait and go there in 5 years and make pretty much the same.

Why should he go anywhere else for hundreds of thousands less per week just because Real, having given him the contract, now want rid? It's their fault.

ZZ doesn’t like him.
If I was Bale I would stay just to piss him off.
No way I would move for half money.
He’s been treated poorly imo.
ZZ comes across as a prick.

Would you walk away from all that money? Would you fcuk

They gave him the contract not the other way around

Back