George square for 55

My wife has already been told I'm going awol when this happens.
There are 3 stages I'm going to follow when 55 happens. Stage one is crying with joy as it will be the best thing to happen in my life so far. Stage two is partying in utter euphoria with thousands upon thousands of others across the city loudly and proudly. Stage three is noising those cunts up something rotten to see them implode and batter one another.

There are 3 stages I'm going to follow when 55 happens. Stage one is crying with joy as it will be the best thing to happen in my life so far. Stage two is partying in utter euphoria with thousands upon thousands of others across the city loudly and proudly. Stage three is noising those cunts up something rotten to see them implode and batter one another.
Implosion and them knocking fùck out of each other will happen regardless mate.
Your life will be a much happier place if you just leave them to get on with it and avoid conversing with them.

After seeing the mess they made last night, when 55 comes next year George square needs to be a see of red white and blue. 10 points to the first person to get a Gers scarf on the Scott Monument!
Yes and we show them Glasgow is Blue and white

And if the polis say no

They to can fuk themselves

They have made the decision and when 55 comes

Be prepared GLASGOW

for the travelling fan hypothetically do we celebrate the day we win wenever that is or last day of season? or every day between as it will probably.be lol

Stage one will be be bittersweet for me. My first thoughts will be for my dad and a really close mate who passed away recently. I will not be alone in that of course.

Like this

C_71_article_1098357_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

It will be one helluva party. The city centre will be a sea of Red, White & Blue, with Gerrard Square being the centre of the happy and glorious celebrations.
#55 is coming soon

Those cunts took over Glasgow yesterday, don't know how many of them there were, many thousands anyway, never seen anything like it, but by %^*& we'll top that when we win 55.

Glasgow will literally be turned blue for the first time ever when 200,000 are in the city having one hell of a party.

That will be the end of Celtic and the SNP's dominance in Scotland once and for all.

It wouldn't just be a single Rangers fan for their usual mob attack.
Not a hope in hell Europes punchbags would dare turn up.

They know that the press would be itching to slaughter us for anything, although why not. That's what they'll do anyway.

I don’t plan on being sober for at least 3 days when 55 comes. Only problem is that means they’ll be a strong likelihood I won’t remember a single thing.

Back