Gerrard since joining Villa

What’s your take on him walking out on Rangers at a pivotal point in our season and the fact he was mailing it in for most of that season, you deflect this question and your on a ban.
I hope my answers were suffice and I'm a bit disappointed that an admin threatens a ban for simply having a different opinion

Sorry mate but the only gloating is those who wish him to be sacked at Villa. I'm just pointing out that results like today don't happen if Gerrard is our manager. Do you not agree?
Ok then mate, show me ONE SINGLE POST on this entire thread where someone has been “gloating” or wishing him to be sacked?

And then give it a fucking rest. Everyone was sick enough of your hagiographic sycophancy (look it up) before today’s result, there will be much less patience for your nonsense after it.

Ok then mate, show me ONE SINGLE POST on this entire thread where someone has been “gloating” or wishing him to be sacked?

And then give it a fucking rest. Everyone was sick enough of your hagiographic sycophancy (look it up) before today’s result, there will be much less patience for your nonsense after it.
Does that mean I'm wrong, bet it doesn't and you'd struggle to fina any real Rangers fan that would suggest that today's result would happen under Gerrard and that's twice Gio has taken us there and been embarrassed, sometimes the truth hurts m8.

Just to keep the thread on track but Gerrard's Villa team are currently holding their own against a Man City team that has been assembled by spending millions and millions if pounds

Point me in the direction where Celtic ever humiliated us under Gerrard m8
Point me in the direction where Gerrard got us to a European final, or won us a cup? The only team Gio has lost to domestically is Celtic. I think you will find we lost to more teams under Gerrard
Such comparisons are meaningless. I will say again I am very thankful for what Gerrard did for us and I want him to succeed wherever he goes but he is an ex manager of our great club through his own choice and we now have other things to concern us.

Point me in the direction where Gerrard got us to a European final, or won us a cup? The only team Gio has lost to domestically is Celtic. I think you will find we lost to more teams under Gerrard
Such comparisons are meaningless. I will say again I am very thankful for what Gerrard did for us and I want him to succeed wherever he goes but he is an ex manager of our great club through his own choice and we now have other things to concern us.
OK Gio took over from a massive position of strength and lost the league but done fantastically well reaching the Europa League final although the only player that was never part of Gerrard's team ironically was the individual that missed the crucial penalty. I'll ask again at any point in Gerrard's tenure were we ever humiliated like we were today for a 2nd time under Gio.

OK Gio took over from a massive position of strength and lost the league but done fantastically well reaching the Europa League final although the only player that was never part of Gerrard's team ironically was the individual that missed the crucial penalty. I'll ask again at any point in Gerrard's tenure were we ever humiliated like we were today for a 2nd time under Gio.
As I said such comparisons are meaningless

Back