Gerrard stopped 10 in a row song

tenor.gif

“NoT fOr Me. F*cK tHaT mOb, ShOuLd Be AbOuT wInNiNg 55”
Samsung thing need UpDaTeD

Fella was singing a wee tune at our club last week which was good.

‘This is what it feels like to be Rangers,
55titles don’t you know,
Steven Gerrard....he stopped 10 in a row, 10 in a row’

I'd rather celebrate 55 in song, but for the fellow bears that need a daily GIRUY dose, here's a suggestion.

Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter

Eight and three quarters,
While you sh@gged your daughters,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
The wrath is great in this one. B-D

What is is with this place at times :))

Every single club in world football sing songs about their biggest rival!

They went on about 10 in a row for nearly 10 years. So let’s ram it right fuckin up them! And stop trying to out staunch each other

They went on about 10 in a row for nearly 10 years. So let’s ram it right fuckin up them! And stop trying to out staunch each other

Have to admit, i do take great pleasure singing to them "Here we gooooooo, 10 in a row"

Made even better when the thick cunts go on about us only being 1 into it completely ignorant to the fact we're taking the piss out of them :))

Love it was getting belted out in the Sandy row rangers club on the 11th , every club has songs ramming it right up their rivals we’ve had to listen to shit about 10 in a row for the last 9 years so it’s nice wee GIRFUY

I'd rather celebrate 55 in song, but for the fellow bears that need a daily GIRUY dose, here's a suggestion.

Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
@Gregco

We all know it wasn’t an actual real thing but yes ram it up them as it obviously hurts. Anything that upsets them is fine by me no matter how hollow it would have been.

It's not for me, but if it's gonny get sung how about 'Gerrard stopped 9 in a row'?

That would really tip them over the edge the creepy b*****ds

The one the poster amended of of the Man United fans singing their (Original) version was a belter;

55, 55 Glasgow Rangers
55, 55 I say
55, 55 Glasgow Rangers
Playing football in the Gerard way.

The tune of "Sing Hosanna"

Yes, thought that would have caught on by now.

Would sound amazing being belted out at a full Ibrox.

People really put too much thought in to a fucking song man. It’s a daft football chant not a new National Anthem chill out.
My thoughts exactly. If it's a chant that many take up singing and it has no FTP sh1t it will do for me. If it's any good it will be adopted by the majority, if not it will fade. I remember when the Blue Order started to introduce The blue sea of Ibrox, we got the same drivel. Look how that turned out. If you don't like it, don't sing along.

Its a song to wind the filth up so I'm all for it. Some people are looking way too much into a simple football chant designed to mock our rivals.

Or... and I know this is a shock to some... we can do both.

Live is life....

NA NA NA NA NA.... 55
NA NA NA NA NA.... 55

When we all give the power
We all give the best
Every minute of an hour
Don't think about a rest
Then you all get the power
You all get the best
When everyone gives everything
And every song everybody sings

NA NA NA NA NA.... 55
NA NA NA NA NA.... 55

Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
This is the worst thing I've ever heard

Gerrard brought 55 home would have been better but I’m absolutely loving the song anyway. Haha

Imagine that getting belted out pre game at a full Ibrox on the 29th. Incredible.

Was thinking about this at the weekend, would love it for the first game Ibrox is at capacity for everyone to get in the ground about 30 mins before kick off and just have the tunes blaring like this new Gerrard one, Live it Up, I’m feeling it etc. What ab atmosphere it’s going to be.

It's catchy as f*ck. Have been singing it to the kids all weekend :)

Whether they won 8.75 or 9 is irrelevant. We still stopped them doing ''The 10'' that they have been singing about for nearly a decade. If we stopped them at 7 or 8IAR, we still stopped ''The 10''.

Reactions: WBD
I've made this point before but I'll happily do it again. Here are the last 10 Scottish Premier titles.

1. 2011/2012 - *Rangers docked points
2. 2012/2013 - *Rangers out of the premier
3. 2013/2014 - *Rangers out of the premier
4. 2014/2015 - *Rangers out of the premier
5. 2015/2016 - *Rangers out of the premier
6. 2016/2017
7. 2017/2018
8. 2018/2019
9. 2019/2020 - *League called early by shady AF vote!
10.2020/2021 - Rangers CHAMPIONS 55!!

I'm willing to concede that they won 2017, 2018 and 2019 even though we were severely hampered, having just come back up to the Premier, but all the others have asterisks! Their 9 in a row means nothing and as someone pointed out on here before, ask one of them who scored the goal that sealed their NIAR. They can't answer it. They don't have that "Laudrup Header" moment and I love it!!!!

By the way, I like the song in the OP, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to say all of this again. :D

Back