Gerrard's wages

Doing it for free as he wants to drop kick Brenda’s heid and smash those teeth from his shark face.... or is that just me :D

You can be sure some topper (putting it kindly)will brand him a wave thief by the end of July no matter what he on.

He hasn't come here for the money.......When he brings success he will be in prime position to one day take on the Liverpool job, and I for one will wish him all the best when he leaves.....The man has got massive balls to take this job on in my opinion....

Am still thinking if last Friday really happened.

Not get many better Fridays than that.

A still cant believe he's our manager, loving it. The latest from the tramps is " hes no gonnae turn up on the 1st of june cause King is going back on his promise of investment" :Dand they believe it aswell. Thats the best one yet :D

I dont care, he will be well paid for it, but he's a smart guy, sometimes cash isn't everything, he'll be comfortable and have this job on his CV with hopefully a couple of title wins.

He wouldn't be paid massive amounts as U18's coach either so money will not drive him.

And where is the money coming from to pay it!
Does he have an EBT or other tax evasion scheme.

The public have a right to know and see his payslip.

Oh and hospitals, schools, face painters bla bla bla.

On here I'm sure around the time he was being announced. Can't remember which poster exactly but it's the only figure I've seen mentioned so far.

Could be made up nonsense tbh, I have no idea.
If you heard it on here its more than likely made up nonsense :p:p

I don't think his basic will be as high as people expect. He wants to earn a reputation more than money. We all know what job he eventually wants, and big club experience is the main thing for him.

I see the £6m share issue suggestions are being treated with the disdain they deserve. :)

Couldn't care less what he's on tbh. Won't be on as much as rogers but more than every other manager in the league (very possibly combined). Good enough for me.

He's here for something money can't buy, to take us back on a journey where we belong and for him to increase his profile in management when he's successful and he will I can see him being talked about in history like Sir Alex and at Rangers like the great's Struth Wallace etc. when he gets us right he be a legend.

I would have imagined that his transfer budget would have been FAR more important to him than his own personal remuneration.
Stevie G is here to enhance his credibility and reputation as a top flight manager, not his bank balance!

Best not to know, it will only be used as a stick to beat him with at any hint of bad results.

Gerrards motivation is not money Gentleman.

His OTE throughout contract will be heavily bonus related one would think.

It won't be cheap. If it's true, we are getting Gary Mac and 3 other Liverpool ex under 18 staff.
I think wages will be reasonable with high incentives. I'm sure Brenda is on way more than the £2m when you factor in bonuses.

If we win the league in one of his first two season, he wont have been paid enough, whatever it is. Of course if he fails...it doesnt matter how little it is, it was still too much to risk.

Back