Gifs that keep on giving

Can anyone send me a couple of those on watsap if I DM my mobile ?

The dumb and dumber one and the one of him by the bar in the hood, outstanding thread btw
No need. If you're on FF on your phone - android anyway - just keep your finger on the gif or image and this screen should come up.

Screenshot-20210120-181346-com-android-chrome.jpg

Just tap on the WhatsApp logo to share it on WhatsApp or download to your phone instead.

Last edited:
Can anyone send me a couple of those on watsap if I DM my mobile ?

The dumb and dumber one and the one of him by the bar in the hood, outstanding thread btw
Dm me mate... I made the dumb n Dumberr one
Cheers mate will do shortly

edit, just managed it with the work phone much appreciate the offer though

brilliant btw

Last edited:
Outstanding work mate, i cannae stop watching this, funniest thing ever. many thanks for this.
I really hope the moment we win the league a thread is opened up on FF and made a sticky with every piss take that has been on here, From the clips of them singing 10 in a row, the duffy in the pub video, Sheridan video, Radio Clyde calls, Dubai Affair, Gifs, Lawell, etc etc there have been so many it should never ever be forgotten and on here to view for evermore. It would become the most classic hilarious thread ever. :D

I really hope the moment we win the league a thread is opened up on FF and made a sticky with every piss take that has been on here, From the clips of them singing 10 in a row, the duffy in the pub video, Sheridan video, Radio Clyde calls, Dubai Affair, Gifs, Lawell, etc etc there have been so many it should never ever be forgotten and on here to view for evermore. It would become the most classic hilarious thread ever.:D
Not long to wait now. B-D

I had this thread marked as a classic from the beginning and it hasn’t disappointed.

The deepfake apps have really taken this kind of social media sh1thousery to a new level.

Hats off all round. Keep ‘em coming.

I’m getting nothing much done today :)) I’m just about giving myself a hernia with laughing.
Isn’t it glorious to be able to laugh at them can’t wait to see what paddypower make of all this content, there’s enough to last till next Christmas. B-D

these gifs are tremendous guys, how do you post them using reface from android phones ?
So you can upload to gifycat here

When it's uploaded long click on it and open in new tab

Save the adress

Click on the picture symbol above... Paste the address in and then insert.

Post message

Back