Gio Interview

Gio is level headed and doesn't want to create headlines for the media to use against us.

I'm sure behind the scenes there's a lot more said than in that interview.
Agreed, what we see in the media will be different from behind the scenes, although i don’t think he’ll lose the plot, just ask the tough questions.

We’ve allowed the narrative to be set, the story tomorrow will be about how we were lucky that Clancy didn’t give Aberdeen a penalty. Nothing will be said about Hayes, Brown, the foul before their penalty etc.
100% this. Surprised Borna didn't get a card for diving.

Away to fućk with this pish
Sorry mate you must be one of the gullible idiots that believe because of where he is from etc he is doing a good job? Or is it the other way about?

Our media plan is a shit show, embarrassing. And this guy gets a promotion hahahahahha

Sorry mate you must be one of the gullible idiots that believe because of where he is from etc he is doing a good job? Or is it the other way about?

Our media plan is a shit show, embarrassing. And this guy gets a promotion hahahahahha
Couldn't give a shit where he's from.

Since we're playing the 'here's what you are' game, you're one of those folk who spent years greetin about the press coverage, demanding the shite got banned sine die, then when it happened and the record etc were no longer welcome, swallowed the nonsense they printed about it being pravda. To double down, you were one of the ones who posted 'don't click it, don't share it, don't buy it' and lambasting others for discussing stuff from the papers while buying all of them.

What a ridiculous reply.

it’s not a criticism, it’s an observation that all the other respondents to the post got, apart from you.

Do you honestly think Sir Alex, Wenger, Klopp and countless others would have been as diplomatic in their reply?

Clancy was out and out cheating and desperate to send a Rangers player off, why didn’t McCrorie not get booked at least twice?

Every other manager calls it out, we get nowhere being nice guys.

The ref had a shocker mate, i’m not disputing that.

Let GvB see the game back and lets see what he says.

Couldn't give a shit where he's from.

Since we're playing the 'here's what you are' game, you're one of those folk who spent years greetin about the press coverage, demanding the shite got banned sine die, then when it happened and the record etc were no longer welcome, swallowed the nonsense they printed about it being pravda. To double down, you were one of the ones who posted 'don't click it, don't share it, don't buy it' and lambasting others for discussing stuff from the papers while buying all of them.
Never once said "dont click it,share it or buy it" lie number one. Idiots who buy the rags will buy them regardless what other idiots in a football forum say.

I never once asked for all media to be banned sine die either, lie number 2. I ask for fair and objective reporting like most fans. Ive not bought a paper in about 20 year because any story worth knowing either front or back page will be splashed across a billion different online sites I'd rather give a hit.

Let's not get your stupid statement get in the way of your clear support for a club's terrible, border line shocking media strategy. Put the beer down david it's time for bed son.

Never once said "dont click it,share it or buy it" lie number one. Idiots who buy the rags will buy them regardless what other idiots in a football forum say.

I never once asked for all media to be banned sine die either, lie number 2. I ask for fair and objective reporting like most fans. Ive not bought a paper in about 20 year because any story worth knowing either front or back page will be splashed across a billion different online sites I'd rather give a hit.

Let's not get your stupid statement get in the way of your clear support for a club's terrible, border line shocking media strategy. Put the beer down david it's time for bed son.
Floor is yours, Keith, tell us why it's a terrible, borderline shocking media strategy for freezing you and your scumbag journo pals out unless they pay?

See, we can both play this game, again!

Whilst I completely disagree with this panty wetter thread, I think unfortunately it does show the limitations of GIO.

our manager must exceed that of Walter Smith. In most modern leagues its not acceptable to kick a refs door down, in Scotland it is. Walter wouldn't have had to in the 2000s but in the 80s and 90s the ref would have been shiting the journey home. The modern day equivalent, regardless of the integrity and honesty or even quality of any given referee in Scotland is that they will simply favour decisions against Rangers unless in Ibrox means that without 1. Having foreign refs or 2. Resorting to the 2009 onwards Tim propaganda of referee threats then we will always be 12 v 11

and that's ok
Because no one likes us. We don't care.
4 PPIMTS CLEAR

He’s not supposed to say the same things a fan would say in an interview. As much as I don’t agree with everything he says, I prefer someone calm that doesn’t get carried away no matter the result and I think that’s better for the players to see too.

Better than over-emotional p*sh and daft sound bytes that we were getting before Gio arrived.

I am less worried about what he said - or didn’t say - about Clancy and more worried about his seeming acceptance that it is reasonable enough that we go to places like Pitoddrie and have them dominate. He didn’t seem too bothered by the fact that a piss poor Aberdeen team were on top for most of that game.

Yes, almost seemed happy with a draw Ald.

The worst part for me was hearing Gio on radio this morning saying he was happy with 1-1 as we wont go and dominate every away game.
im sorry we should be dominating every game in this pathetic league.
If that was them on the end of that kind of refereeing display they would have about four members of team/board all over media about it ..im fed up with our board sitting back and saying nothing this needs called out and in a very public way.

Thankfully we’re nothing like that disgusting club
im sorry we should be dominating every game in this pathetic league.
If that was them on the end of that kind of refereeing display they would have about four members of team/board all over media about it ..im fed up with our board sitting back and saying nothing this needs called out and in a very public way.

Back