Official Giovanni van Bronckhorst appointed Rangers manager (all updates)

Nice wording Rangers. 'the 17th permanent manager of Rangers' does this mean he won't do walking away like the one before?

Brilliant! Long live the arfield brothers! And cheers to the poster allowing face shites and for those that demanded my family history of heart disease etc. I wish i hadn’t updated and said it was yesterday because that delay has humped me becoming a FF ITK guru (or pretending to be). Gio-ho-ho going on my xmas jumper this year!

So where’s the Celtic blogger who said Gio walked away because rainjurs are broke and wanted him to sell his best players in January and he was concerned about sectarianism anyway. Lurkers, get it right round you. We have bottomless pockets, an endless flow of money and we’re going for 2 in a row.

Delighted about this. Well done Rangers for getting it done and for keeping the scumbag MSM in the dark. Also well done to members of this forum as THE thread was brilliant

Looking forward to Gio improving the team

Well done mate!
Brilliant! Long live the arfield brothers! And cheers to the poster allowing face shites and for those that demanded my family history of heart disease etc. I wish i hadn’t updated and said it was yesterday because that delay has humped me becoming a FF ITK guru (or pretending to be). Gio-ho-ho going on my xmas jumper this

followfollow.jpg

News must have reached the Celtic fans

The players should initially respond well to someone with Gio’s playing career.

A great lift for the upcoming games.

Back