Glen Kamara

Kamara will be sore with all the thuggery that he had to contend with tonight.
Good that he has until next mid week to rest up and go again.
I just wish the refs would give him a bit of protection.

To use an old FF phrase, he is a Rolls Royce of a footballer.

If Frimpong really went for 10M, then Kamara is worth incredible money. He really could play at any level.

I still can't believe he was at Dundee for nearly 3 years.
3 years?!?! Didn't know that :eek:

Gradually Kamara and Jack are providing more offensive output and taking on more responsibility. The opposition may be expecting a cross from Borna, Kent taking players on as this may seem to be their strengths. Players like Kamara are a bit more unpredictable as he can pass and has good ball control but he does not take on defenders as often. Across the squad players are working on perceived weaknesses or just adding a different dimension to their overall game.

For me he's our best player, think he'll prove that with the career he'll go on to have after us. Sadly if he's not signed a new contract yet i doubt we'll manage to keep him after the summer but if he's going to put in performances like tonight at least we know he wont down tools in the meantime. And hopefully Im wrong anyway..

Gradually Kamara and Jack are providing more offensive output and taking on more responsibility. The opposition may be expecting a cross from Borna, Kent taking players on as this may seem to be their strengths. Players like Kamara are a bit more unpredictable as he can pass and has good ball control but he does not take on defenders as often. Across the squad players are working on perceived weaknesses or just adding a different dimension to their overall game.
Bang on, Kamaras been taking players on gradually over the season a wee bit more often and it does trip teams up/.

An absolute gem. He is a great player and offers so much. Gers will do very well to keep him but I fear that the big money in the EPL will entice him to move south - hopefully not before the summer.

There's been times in his Rangers career where I feel he wasn't quite sure if he belonged here. Like a mentality thing.

He obviously has always had the ability, but he would at times switch off or go completely in to his shell and at times look like he had never seen a football before.

Holy shit, those days are thankfully long gone. Not only does he belong, he absolutely KNOWS he belongs.

Glen is turning these performances in week in week out. The midfield was excellent tonight. Really glad to see Glen and Ryan Jack being really effective together, whereas on occasion in times gone by they have maybe cramped each other’s style a wee bit.

If he stays covid and injury free and has a good Euros we will have to fend off a queue like an execution of suitors looking to take him elsewhere.

Here’s hoping Stevie can persuade him to say and that he can become even better.

Chapeau Glen.

There's been times in his Rangers career where I feel he wasn't quite sure if he belonged here. Like a mentality thing.

He obviously has always had the ability, but he would at times switch off or go completely in to his shell and at times look like he had never seen a football before.

Holy shit, those days are thankfully long gone. Not only does he belong, he absolutely KNOWS he belongs.
This.

Well said Steve.

The boy will have realised it himself, but no doubt the management have played their part in giving him the assurance that he is good enough. Had he worked under different coaches I’m not so sure that he would’ve excelled to the same extent that he has.

Still can't believe that he's a Rangers player and cost us 50k.

If he ever leaves I can easily see him become our biggest outgoing transfer in the club history.

Didn’t someone on here refer to him as an SPL level Pogba when we were linked? Remember them taking a bit of ridicule but honestly the guy has went up so many levels this season. Really found his role in this side and I’m loving him being more adventurous and dangerous in the final 3rd.

We need the contract signed even if it’s to protect ourselves when the inevitable happens and some teams from bigger leagues come calling, wouldn’t look out of place in a top level team like an AC Milan IMO.

Didn’t someone on here refer to him as an SPL level Pogba when we were linked? Remember them taking a bit of ridicule but honestly the guy has went up so many levels this season. Really found his role in this side and I’m loving him being more adventurous and dangerous in the final 3rd.

We need the contract signed even if it’s to protect ourselves when the inevitable happens and some teams from bigger leagues come calling, wouldn’t look out of place in a top level team like an AC Milan IMO.
We’d take Milan.

It's like he has eyes in the back of his head, he always turns away from the player never the wrong direction.
Fabulous player, hope he stays for another season or two.

Back