Goldson

There was a few different things with the goal. As said Wright should have got to his man and stopped the ball from coming in.

Goldson. My god to concede that goal is a joke. He could have cleared that ball. He’s so close. I literally have no idea how he didn’t clear it.

I think possibly bassey thought he was going to clear it.

Not for first time Goldson has been slack and cost us a bad goal.
However over all he has been a good signing.
Bassey cannot cover up mistakes by others all the time.

his header set up our goal and the cross could have been stopped by wright tav or goldson. Was there goal a bigger defensive error ?

The goal was a series of errors letting that cross come in Goldson has had a shocker letting it go Bassey let’s his man get across him.

Far too many didn’t trap tonight

If he was off it all season, we wouldn’t have been playing tonight
Who would have played in his place. He's been a shadow of the player he was last season, I'm not blaming him for tonight's result but he should have dealt with that cross all day long

Who would have played in his place. He's been a shadow of the player he was last season, I'm not blaming him for tonight's result but he should have dealt with that cross all day long
Who would have played in his place? Wit?

“He’s been off all season” he was literally outstanding in the Semi which meant we got there, we don’t have another CB close to being able to play at the level he did in that game.

He f*cked up, “he’s been off all season” is utter baws. He’s a major reason we played that game tonight

Still set up the goal tonight. Played too many long passes but wasn't our worst player by a long stretch tonight. Should have been better positioned for their goal though.

Who would have played in his place? Wit?

“He’s been off all season” he was literally outstanding in the Semi which meant we got there, we don’t have another CB close to being able to play at the level he did in that game.

He f*cked up, “he’s been off all season” is utter baws. He’s a major reason we played that game tonight
Why didn't you quote the bit where I said he's a shadow of the player he was last season?

He has been a great player for us but he has not signed a new deal, goodbye after the SCF and step forward King and Souttar.

We are bigger than any player, he will go to palace or wealst brom and dissappear into obscurity

Goldsons is usually our best long passer out of defence his rader was well off tonight,he will be punishing himself for not playing safe with that cross only be knows what he was thinking.

Because it’s not worth a %^*& v “he’s been off it all season” TBH
He has though, how many goals did we lose last season compared to this? I'll repeat, he wasn't to blame for the result but he should have dealt with the cross better. I doubt anyone would disagree with that.

That statement is really worth focusing on TBH

How in the name of %^*& do we even play that game if “he’s been off it all season”
Simple question, do you think he's been as solid this season as he was last season?

People on here wanting him to sign a new contract. 1/ he was shit tonight, 2/he isn’t the defender we think he is, 3/ if he signs a new contract will he be hungry? Thanks Connor for your services. We move on.

I for one am looking forward to the rebuild and think we have got to think big. Some of the shite we are being linked with is worrying

Yeah but we were second best all over the park.

no composure quality or belief.

Don't even know if i want to see get to another final in my lifetime if we're just gonna lose it.

That was the chance and we blew it gutted.

Back