Goss

He has a lot of ability.

Would be great if we could sign him permanently. Think we're probably the best platform for him to develop.

He was excellent today. That wee bit of nastiness about him as well in the tackle which is always good.He just glides like all the good ones do and make it look simple.

He continues to remind of me Barry Ferguson when he first broke through at a similar age.

I would love it if we could offer millions for him in the summer.

You would hope with the retail back in our hands we can invest properly this time round.

Get a few years out of him see what happens.

He continues to remind of me Barry Ferguson when he first broke through at a similar age.

You would hope with the retail back in our hands we can invest properly this time round.

I said the same on the match thread, he uses his body to give himself an extra yard on the ball all the time. He is the first player we have had for some time that is an actual playmaker that can control the tempo of the game

I’ve said it from the first game he played for us, the boy is different class, I cannot remember a bad pass that he’s made.

If your reading this Les, why have you loaned us a dud, it's taking ages to get him up to speed here, it's going to take longer than we suggested when taking him.
We will reimburse your £500k you gave Man U and persevere with him if you like. :rolleyes:

Whoever picked Murphy Ahead of Goss for moth must have been drunk.

Incredible footballer wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him at the very top of the game.

Impressed loyal

I’ll be shot down and told to behave for this but if we can get him for less than £5m I would do it. He’s absolutely excellent. Spending £5m is another matter...

Sell Morelos and we probably could.

Be nice to go into the mentally challenged game with players who can genuinely dictate the tempo.

Shame McCrorie is out as he could lay down the marker, then Goss and Docherty running the show.

Only has one more year after this summer on his QPR deal. I’m sure someone also mentioned Man Utd had a buy back option for Goss, can’t remember where I heard that.

He is just dynamic in midfield. He sees things early, has great delivery and him and Docherty are outstanding together. Would love to see him sign full time but very doubtful it will happen. QPR are nuts to let him go on loan. Mental decision.

He’s an absolute rolls Royce of a player controls tempo so well and his left foot is a wand.

I’d love to keep him as he’s the real deal

If we can’t sign him, maybe a 18 month loan deal would work?

If he’s not likely to get game time there, surely playing every week, challenging for titles and playing in Europe is preferred to playing for the little Rangers.

Bewilders me how this boy has hardly played any games in his professional career. Superb player who I would be on the phone to qpr about just now to get him signed.

and to think of the rage anger and toy throwing when we announced his signing.

"who"
" started 6 matches"
" a motherwell type signing"
" there nae you tube goals of him"

Stunning player, i know QPR say he is not for sale. But if he gets the Ibrox bug and wants to come.....

Bewilders me how this boy has hardly played any games in his professional career. Superb player who I would be on the phone to qpr about just now to get him signed.

Think he was highly rated as a young player at Man Utd but got injured just when he was starting to make an impression, he moved to QPR with a buy back clause but has not been given a chance

there is a lot more to come from him, he will just be starting to get match fit

He's not had a bad game yet and every game he plays he seems to better the previous game. We need to try and get him from QPR, i know QPR have said he's not for sale but we've got to try negotiate something.

I'm not sure that I would read too much into Ferdinand saying he isn't for sale. Seems like a pretty standard thing you would say when any young player goes out on loan. Nor am I convinced that he would cost the earth. QPR might be quite content to, say, take a modest profit on a guy who hasn't broken through for them.

This guy reminds me of that player at Man. Utd. M. Carrick I think that is the guys name been in that Utd. team for years infact this may be his last season before he calls it a day, and Goss maybe his replacement.

Rather random observation

His dealing with short throws to feet is excellent

Touch and body positioning

Other players should be watching video montage of him

He’s the type of player that would be a good investment.

Buy for 4 million sell for 10 million but I get the feeling QPR won’t sell.

I said the same on the match thread, he uses his body to give himself an extra yard on the ball all the time. He is the first player we have had for some time that is an actual playmaker that can control the tempo of the game

Nailed it mate. He is the calm amongst the storm in that midfield area.

If we can get into Europe, and if he is still a first choice probably ck at the end of season there would surely be no reason the player himself wouldn’t want to come unless it was down to wages

How much QPR would want for him however...

I really don't think we've got much of a chance of securing Goss on a full time contract. I think QPR will want far too much money. If we could come to some arrangement it would be brilliant though - he's a very good player.

Haven't seen the highlights from today but sounds like he's delivered another fantastic performance.. is he the player we hoped Rossiter would/could be??

This boy is the best player in the country.

Focused on him for about 10-15 mins today.

Always wants it. Pings it with accuracy. Plays the easy pass but can play a 40 yarder. Has an eye for goal. Positionally excellent. Never tugged out of pisition. Him and Docherty compliment each other well.

He was my MotM by some distance.

QPR, name your price...

I remember the one of the first replys when he was confimed signed was - "the downsizing continues"

Just shows you should always wait to see a player before you judge boy is class

I fear that he sees himself playing in England but its easy to catch the Rangers bug so you never know.
I'd say all players with real talent do but he must realise that if he's not getting a start at QPR then a move to a EPL side isn't going to happen. One full season with us playing in the form he is will alert the EPL and he will earn his move.

not sure if true but i remember someone posted in a previous thread about Goss that Man U had first refusal to buy him back if QPR sell him

Yes that stated at the time but it's worth Arsenal had similar deal for Cesc Fabregas if he left Barcelona so it's hardly binding .......

How much would it take? Would love to see us get a deal done he is a player of genuine quality that can go as far as he wants in the game.

Exceptional talent along with Docherty

I think he has an absolute wand of a left foot. I cannot believe he struggles for a game at QPR. Bit of a skinny hoor but think he can become a Rangers great.

Defintiely try and get him but I feel he'll be out of our price range.

Also a bit unfair calling out posters who were underwhelmed by his initial signing imo. 6 games at 22 years old didn't really fill my confidence either.

Back