Graham Hunter

c@nt is there to summarize alongside the main commentator,but he seems to think its all about him, endlessly droning on a whole load of shite, cant go the guy at all

Enjoyed a few of his podcasts to start with (Vialli and Walter in particular) but ended up unable to listen to them because of how much of a massive fucking wank he is.

Ditto mate.

He's an absolute massive bell end

Used to quite enjoy him when he first emerged on Sky Sports La Liga coverage but he’s disappeared so far up his own arse in the last 5-6 years.

As with the other poster, tried to listen to his podcast a few years back but he is insufferable on it.

Better or worse than the Geordie bellend who would scream nonsensically at any Messi or Ronaldo goal? He always gets on my tits when I’m watching highlights on YouTube

Look at the fucking state of the slabbercabbage

jKts2tIG_400x400.jpg

He had a podcast years ago interviewing famous footballers that i started listening to.
Soon came to the conclusion that he was insufferable.
Now avoid him and any chat related to his beloved dons.

He had a podcast years ago interviewing famous footballers that i started listening to.
Soon came to the conclusion that he was insufferable.
Now avoid him and any chat related to his beloved dons.
Yeh i remember that. He had some cracking guests on.

He really is an arrogant boring fanny though

Spanish football coverage was far better when he was just the guy giving commentators and reporters some “inside” info. Christ knows how he landed the current gig.

Back