Graham Hunter

His podcast was ok. Although, he tried too hard to ‘input’ and butt in to try and sound knowledgeable.

I remember Alex McLeish had just started telling the story about Helicopter Sunday. I had a smile on my face and was buzzing to hear a story I’d heard a million times. Then Hunter cuts him off, goes on a tangent about winning mentalities which is unrelated to the story he’s telling and then ends up asking him about winning the League Cup with Birmingham. He can be so annoying.

I miss that old sky sports coverage of La Liga when the studio was that wee Spanish style bar with Gerry Armstrong as commentator. Hunter is a cock though
I never watch Spanish football but I was sent a clip where Barcelona was playing someone and the main commentator said that Bushcats ( not sure the spelling ) was known as a street fighter and Armstrong quipped ' well seen he never grew up in my street'

I'm sure he mentioned something on one of his podcasts about being from Croy. Which would explain a great deal
There’s another Croy, always see the sign for it heading up the A9 to Inverness.
Can’t be as bad as the other one.

Back