Green Brigade outside the Piggery this morning

Seeing this fills you with confidence and hunger to inflict even more pain. I hope the players see this as they will be flying onto the pitch to maximise their misery.

Why is there a full stop after 'time to go' ? Sounds like they're saying 'its time to go......Neil
I suppose spelling and grammar is not their best skill

fetchimage

Planned protest outside Celtic Park - Wednesday, 25 November

Superintendent Stevie Dolan, Greater Glasgow Division said:

"We are aware of a proposed demonstration outside Celtic Park tonight (Wed 25 November) and would urge people to find alternative ways to protest, such as online, to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.

"The Scottish Government regulations are quite clear that these types of protest are prohibited in areas under level four restrictions.

"Officers will continue to police these types of event using the 4Es approach of engaging with those taking part and explaining the restrictions in place to save lives.

“Our response will be measured and appropriate but we will use enforcement where required."
Fucking spoilsports.

See if they were 15 points behind with no games in hand I could maybe understand the mutant fu.cks.

They're seriously deranged people and if we do win the league, every fu.ckin bridge all over the country will need to guarded by Police Scotland.

I'm seriously licking my lips at what could be a quite magnificent prospect!!

"We are aware of a proposed demonstration outside Celtic Park tonight (Wed 25 November) and would urge people to find alternative ways to protest, such as online, to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.

"The Scottish Government regulations are quite clear that these types of protest are prohibited in areas under level four restrictions.

"Officers will continue to police these types of event using the 4Es approach of engaging with those taking part and explaining the restrictions in place to save lives.

“Our response will be measured and appropriate but we will use enforcement where required."

Liewell orders the Catholic Policeman's Guild into action. :))

And the entertainment continues.

Later on, in the Celtic State of Mind live YouTube broadcast, the bold Tommy Sheridan will be on, making the case TLB’s the man to lead them to The Promised Land.

The muppet that hosts the show’s wanted Lennon gone since the sheep 3-3 game, so that’ll be must see TV.

Fucking spoilsports. I'd already agreed with the missus that we'd have dinner at 5.30 tonight so I could take a wee drive along afterwards!

Jesus that super computer now predicts we will win the league by approx 20 points. And this is them at 5??

Wow this is going to be a lot of fun if that is remotely accurate as a prediction!!

Dominance over who? They are unreal, Rangers have stole the ball I'm no playing anymore attitude.

Back