Greg docherty

Heard similar apparently SG wanted him out on loan and he refused and wanted to fight for a place. SG wasn’t best pleased so he’s been ostracised. No future at the club now. Whether he is good enough we can only speculate really. Shame.
I can't be bothered with all this macho crap, the lad obviously thinks it f he goes on loan again he won't benefit. Snubbing him is poor poor management and sceams of ma baw.

I can't be bothered with all this macho crap, the lad obviously thinks it f he goes on loan again he won't benefit. Snubbing him is poor poor management and sceams of ma baw.

Yes I don’t disagree mate the story I heard could well be bull but it’s been repeated on here quite a few times now in different forms so I’d guess something in it.

With the games weve got to play in the oncoming weeks, well need as many good honest players to stay and help us in our hours of need.
I still still think this kid would be a good player to have on the bench, as he's youhg fit and tenatious
and is chapping at the bit to play for the team.omo.
I hope so too.
I want the best for players wearing famous Rangers blue.

Docherty needs a run of games, he won't get that here, January loan then moved on in the summer. I think he will be a good English Championship player with a chance to maybe get promoted to EPL possibly, under the right conditions. His fitness and work ethic is impeccable but his slack passing is to me what Gerrard dislikes and why he wouldn't trust him playing.

Back