Greg Taylor at 0-2

No, but I'm sure a club down south would take a punt on him. He also won't be on a Kings ransom at Celtic.
Not one with title winning potential.
He will be on coin that 99% of the folk on here would be over the moon are getting.
Google has it at £780k / yr

I love it when people try to justify it as if it's joining those rats or a life on the dole.
If I had a boy who was pro player, I’d be concerned that a career in diddy SPFL sides would leave him potless when retired and need further career options , the security of a £780k / yr contract would make me very happy indeed for him.
Knowing of sensible he can rap is after his playing days are done and not need to worry financially.

If I had a boy who was pro player, I’d be concerned that a career in diddy SPFL sides would leave him potless when retired and need further career options , the security of a £780k / yr contract would make me very happy indeed for him.
Knowing of sensible he can rap is after his playing days are done and not need to worry financially.

I do get that argument. But they are a reprehensible organisation to work for and align yourself with, regardless of cash. If you only care about money then I can see why you'd do it. But I take issue with people that say 'any Rangers fan would do the same'. Simply not true.

And again if they were a good player, good enough to play for them, you would fancy them to have a career above 'diddy' club level anyway. As I was saying - people who justify this always present it as if the scum are the only option and there's nothing else out there.

At the end of the day, we all choose what we stand for in this life. Taylor is a rat in the eyes of the Rangers support and that is justified. He won't give a %^*& and will sleep soundly at night.

How does anyone even respect him? How is he not embarrassed? I couldn't take someone like that seriously. I just can't understand it. I know someone who grew up uber staunch, whole family is. He had rangers tatoos etc. He married a catholic Celtic fan, married in Chapel, his 2 sons are now celtic season ticket holders, in Catholic schools, never out of celtic gear, He even takes them to games when the mum can't make it and he's had his Rangers tatoos removed. I can't take the guy seriously.
What a guy will do for Nookie Bear!

A

A girl in my office knows McGregor and grew up with him. Said he was always a Rangers fan but “An absolute arsehole of a guy”.
I’ve met him a few times at parties through acquaintances girlfriends and his girlfriend being friends.

He’s silent, just a perma mute as far as I could tell. His dad indeed kicks about Baillieston making excuses for him.

And again if they were a good player, good enough to play for them, you would fancy them to have a career above 'diddy' club level anyway. As I was saying - people who justify this always present it as if the scum are the only option and there's nothing else out there.
This. If they want you, we probably would be interested too. Even if we aren't, you'd probably have offers from at least English Championship clubs or clubs abroad, with the potential for higher pay and better offers if you do well.

The line of argument that players are just being good professionals is nonsense. People choose to sign for Celtic because they actively choose to jump the dyke. They were never really Rangers fans to begin with.

Let's be honest the general consensus of scotland sais different but you really have to seriously question your morals if you support that club in any sort of way. They are a vile organisation and currently there's not a debate to be had on that. It takes 5 minutes of self thought to make that decision.

I do get that argument. But they are a reprehensible organisation to work for and align yourself with, regardless of cash. If you only care about money then I can see why you'd do it. But I take issue with people that say 'any Rangers fan would do the same'. Simply not true.

At the end of the day, we all choose what we stand for in this life. Taylor is a rat in the eyes of the Rangers support and that is justified. He won't give a %^*& and will sleep soundly at night.
No self-respecting Rangers fan would play for that mob ever.

His ratbag father wear Celtic gear to work and refers to Rangers fans as Huns. A diseased rancid family.

Doesn't anyone remind him what he is? It's the most embarassing thing in the world. I imagine he will tell people that don't know him "he's supported them all his life"

lady's front bottom

Now I don’t agree with people who, when it comes to signing for the mutants, say that “it’s a short career” and “professionals look after themselves” because I could never do it and will always maintain that.

However, I kinda get the argument.

What I don’t get is how a guy who was a genuine avid Rangers supporter, who attended a lot of games when time permitted when he played with Kilmarnock, can stand in front of the Copland Road goading our supporters like a snidey little bastard.

Worse than Maeda, Johnston, the lot of them.
Cun.t.
Jump the dykes have to try harder just look at McGregor a wee vile individual from decent stock.

You would be destroyed at watching your boy set his family up forever ?
Thats it for me. I would obviously be gutted he wasn’t signing for rangers but if my son was in his 20’s and was going to make funny money, i absolutely wouldn’t stand in his way. I would support his decision because as much as i love rangers, i love my son more. I suppose its the same with taylor. He was offered life changing money and took it, i think when push came to shove, a lot of people would (especially with rangers never going to sign you anyway).

What i dont get, is why he has to act like a pr1ck now. Or why the dad has to float about in celtic trackies.

Calum McGregor has been with them since he was 8 or 9 i would imagine his Father would have watched him a few times when he was young
I know his uncle through the orange order and he gave me the impression that his father doesn't go to watch him but I'll check the next time I see him

Thats it for me. I would obviously be gutted he wasn’t signing for rangers but if my son was in his 20’s and was going to make funny money, i absolutely wouldn’t stand in his way. I would support his decision because as much as i love rangers, i love my son more. I suppose its the same with taylor. He was offered life changing money and took it, i think when push came to shove, a lot of people would (especially with rangers never going to sign you anyway).

What i dont get, is why he has to act like a pr1ck now. Or why the dad has to float about in celtic trackies.
I certainly wouldn’t be doing that.
If both us and them made him an offer at similar terms then I’d be very disappointed if he went there, but if we had made no offer then fair do’s and good luck.
I’d go watch him too.
But not in their rags

I certainly wouldn’t be doing that.
If both us and them made him an offer at similar terms then I’d be very disappointed if he went there, but if we had made no offer then fair do’s and good luck.
I’d go watch him too.
But not in their rags
He was let go from rangers, This is no doubt where the bitterness comes from. Same for his wee brother.

He was let go from rangers, This is no doubt where the bitterness comes from. Same for his wee brother.
I don't know about that he was going to see Rangers with Jordan Jones when he was at Killie My Grandson who played with him at Killie for 3 years together and he said he was a Rangers man. Ally played for a Greenock amateur team for awhile before he signed for Killie i sat at Rugby Park plenty of time speaking to him trying him to sign for Killie which he eventually done but like Greg and the rest of the family were ALL Rangers at that time despite the 2 boys released by Rangers.

I don't know about that he was going to see Rangers with Jordan Jones when he was at Killie My Grandson who played with him at Killie for 3 years together and he said he was a Rangers man. Ally played for a Greenock amateur team for awhile before he signed for Killie i sat at Rugby Park plenty of time speaking to him trying him to sign for Killie which he eventually done but like Greg and the rest of the family were ALL Rangers at that time despite the 2 boys released by Rangers.
Believe you me, there is a bitterness about their release from Rangers. Certainly they might have attended games, but they’ve jumped the dyke as soon as they could. No real supporter would do that. Wearing the full gear. Lording it in Celtc hospitality talking about how great it is compared to Rangers, Nothing wrong with supporting your son, however money talks and the Celtc money has certainly spoken to them.

I seen his da in the bookies wae a big handglider hanging out his trackie
Well that's really confusing as I was pretty sure that the family were non-RC.

Green and grey trackie is laughable enough but the full Wedding/Christening guise is utterly bizarre.

Trying too hard methinks.

This was a good laugh.

I always think if Celtic want you then a championship team in England or scandanivian team at a decent level would want you also, but what if the offer comes in at end of the window out the blue when your on 400 a week at Kilmarnock and probably offfered 15 times that money ?

If the Dad has genuinely started behaving like that I think thats ridiculous but i cant get upset over Taylor celebrating goals his teams score. Whats he meant to do the big dramatic look at me not celebrating against the team i used to play for ( Van Persie v Arsenal )

He can act up all he likes, he's just one wrong pass away from being a wee hun. And that's all he'll ever be to them.
He's already a wee hun in their eyes. Have a look at any of their forums after a negative result and it's Taylor getting the vast majority of the abuse.

Back