Guy who can’t get a game for 3rd worst team in EPL, saying they’re gonna smash us on 29th.

• Thread starter Bothwell Street Bear
  • Start date
Let's make that idiot choke on his words. The stinking poet cunts are getting far too ahead of themselves.

They've got 3 games before ours yet they want to talk about game against us. Hope the spoonburners turn them over today

WATP

Mohamed Elyounoussi insists Celtic will DESTROY Rangers in the crunch New Year Old Firm derby.
The Norwegian winger admits he flopped in 
last Sunday’s Betfred Cup Final win over Steven Gerrard’s side. But the on-loan Southampton star, 25, insists it will be a different story when they meet again at Parkhead just before the winter break.
Elyounoussi, who returned from injury at Hampden only to be hooked at 
half-time, said: “When we meet them again we’ll destroy them.
“There are more titles to win this season so we need to refocus.
Get it pinned up in our dressing room. That’s all the motivation we need.

Will consider the 29th after today friday and boxing day.

Leave those bastards to it. They may well smash us but from our perspective we need to collect 9 points before then.

Given Southampton are in relegation trouble I’d expect them to recall this mouthy prick and Lurch in January

Why loan players who can help them stay in EPL

It would be good if we beat them on 29th and this arsehole is forced to regret his words

Them losing Lurch and him in January is a big blow for them so hopefully the Southampton manager gets the bump soon and a new manager wants the loan players back

Given Southampton are in relegation trouble I’d expect them to recall this mouthy prick and Lurch in January

Why loan players who can help them stay in EPL

It would be good if we beat them on 29th and this arsehole is forced to regret his words

Them losing Lurch and him in January is a big blow for them so hopefully the Southampton manager gets the bump soon and a new manager wants the loan players back
They’ll end up signing him.

They’ll end up signing him.

Southampton paid £16m for him and he will be on big wages too

mentally challengeds will need to stump up a big fee and big wages to keep him but Southampton may decide to recall him and Lurch and if it disrupts them that’s a good thing

As I said I hope we beat them and use his pathetic comments for extra motivation

Crystal ball pic required.
E2eKcR7.gif

;)

Back