H&H nails it on Bill Leckie

If the club does as it should and takes action I really hope it's the paper that gets banned and not just that mess of a man Leckie.

I agree with David Edgar. Time to ban the sun. That was a shocking article. I normally cringe at the thought of "ban the media" stuff coz they say something people dont agree or like but that is a shocker of an article.
Unless the club actually do something he will go on writing the same guff week in week out

It's the Editor that should have his arse kicked as well,surely he's going to have areas of that before it goes to press and I hope the Club do take severe action.
When you consider who the Editor is it's no surprise that he thought that article was fit for publication.

Well said David Edgar

Calling out the racist hypocrite is the right thing to do

The club need to take action against Leckie. Hannah and the Sun overall

We need to stand up against these vile racist attacks on Alfie

The lad is in a foreign country playing football and trying to make a difference for himself and his family as well as the charity work he does back in Colombia

Just a shame these no mark journalists cannot give him any praise for this kind of work

Ban the Sun Rangers. We don’t want or need them

I agree with David Edgar. Time to ban the sun. That was a shocking article. I normally cringe at the thought of "ban the media" stuff coz they say something people dont agree or like but that is a shocker of an article.
Too many in our support cringe at ban the media stuff, unfortunately so do our club, it’s the number one reason they rubbish our support, club and now players and do so in the knowledge they are totally untouchable by the usual silence that’s being going on far too long at our club.
Ridicule and laugh at the Leckie’s of this country all you want but printing personal slanderous remarks nationally against a lad who is already a target for every nutcase who spout poison from their seats in a football stadium just whips up more of a feeding frenzies and is something that for me is a dangerous thing that definitely should not be ignored this time.

I look forward to listening to this on my commute tomorrow.

The thing is whenever Alfie eventually leaves us, whether its this summer, next year or even the year after that he will do so not having a clue who Bill Leckie is because he's a fucking nobody.

What do you expect from a St Mirren fan? Just ask Ruud Gullit what he thinks of those arseholes.

I agree though, Leckie and any company he works for should be hunted.

Back