H&H nails it on Bill Leckie

Will be disappointed if the club does not take action re this

Where can I find the whole H&H podcast need to start listening
Paid stuff is via Patreon,worth it just for the daily updates where David’s clip is from. or flagship shows weekly wherever you get podcasts from.

The club have made their statement, now is the time to officially take actions that are stronger than the words. Leslie is TalkSports go to 'expert' a swift ban of the publication should set alarm bells off

The club should take action !! But will they ? Surely the club are very much aware and we see a strong reaction .

Nobody in their right mind would have any problem with banning The Sun. Hell, it would get us a lot of good praise in England too I'd say.

It's a filthy rag that deserves contempt.

Describes the dating machine perfectly. Has he just woke from a coma or a battering? slating Alfredo is old Hat now, the fat turds missed the boat

Generally agree with what David said. I slightly disagree that racism is the main issue here, but then he covered that when he said Morelos wouldn't get this if he was a Celtic player.

The hatred of all things Rangers has gone unabated for too long, and articles like this are ultimately the result.

crispy-pancakes.jpg

Ha ha ha

Brilliant.

He absolutely skewered him.

What is the important take away from what he is saying is not the "Haha let's laugh at Leckie part"

It is the absolutely disgusting way this is somehow seen as acceptable practice.

It is not.

It wont be tolerated.

It is RACISM.
The media in Scotland are so anti Rangers it's difficult to believe that they continue to be able to get away with it in this day and age. I hope for the day when some Ranger's minded legal expert is able to successfully pursue legal action against them.

Nobody in their right mind would have any problem with banning The Sun. Hell, it would get us a lot of good praise in England too I'd say.

It's a filthy rag that deserves contempt.
I honestly struggle to see what we will lose from banning them?
Any Bear who reads it needs to re-appraise that situation and if the club basically tell them to fck off then no Bear needs to read it anyway.
By next season it will be the so-called national newspaper that cannot get inside the grounds of both of Britain's champions north and south of the border.
Other newspapers will laugh at them, and it will send out a signal to the morons who will still bother to read the comic.

Any Bear who reads it needs to re-appraise that situation and if the club basically tell them to fck off then no Bear needs to read it anyway.
By next season it will be the so-called national newspaper that cannot get inside the grounds of both of Britain's champions north and south of the border.
Other newspapers will laugh at them, and it will send out a signal to the morons who will still bother to read the comic.

Brilliant point.

Oh hoping your second last paragraph comes to fruition and add biased bigoted corrupt Scotland to the sun north of the border,bliss just bliss

I agree with David Edgar. Time to ban the sun. That was a shocking article. I normally cringe at the thought of "ban the media" stuff coz they say something people dont agree or like but that is a shocker of an article.

I agree as ive already registered a post on the forum regarding statements made by Leckie about a young footballer trying to make a living and trying to help others less fortunate than himself.
I think this man Leckie should have serious thoughts about calling himself a media journalist, as the truth be known, he should be utterly ashamed of himself, having said what he said about staff employed with our football club.Surely a newspaper as large as the Sun, should not be employing so called employees like Leckie, who like nothing more than ridiculing others less fortunate than themselves.

Back