H&H nails it on Bill Leckie

Hopefully the club do ban the Sun, a brilliant piece by David Edgar he hits the nail right on the head. I subscribe to Heart and Hand and for four dollars a month I encourage all to join. David see you in San Francisco where I look forward to saying hello.

If the club does as it should and takes action I really hope it's the paper that gets banned and not just that mess of a man Leckie.
I would say it needs to be the newspaper, not sure if Leckie goes to Ibrox for any press conference? So he would play the marter card

I would say it needs to be the newspaper, not sure if Leckie goes to Ibrox for any press conference? So he would play the marter card

In amongst all the noise, as frustrating as it can be, Leckie and his ilk miss one very sailant and ironic point.

The reason print media is dying on it's arśe is Leckie and his ilk.

Let him "bask" in his martyrdom, meanwhile in the real world those with eyes and ears can see a resurgent Rangers and clowns like Leckie for what they are.

It's natural for any of us to feel nervous about the title run in, but if I know one thing, the way these cretins are all behaving to a man tells me Rangers on a GENUINE trophy hunt utterly utterly scares the living shìte out of them.

This is why we indeed are the People.

Thanks H&H for providing bears with a media they deserve.

The club have made their statement, now is the time to officially take actions that are stronger than the words. Leslie is TalkSports go to 'expert' a swift ban of the publication should set alarm bells off

Where is this statement?

E45-BD245-7-D4-B-45-A9-86-EB-B6551739-FB0-E.png

H & H is compulsive listening for me every day, todays daily update absolutely nailed it.
Back Alfredo, %^*& the Sun.
Hopefully the club take decisive action against this gutter rag.

Back