Hagi last night

It was frustrating and typical display by Hagi yesterday and it's been a recurring theme since we signed him.

One of the slowest players ive seen with an awkward style of play, most things never come off for him and for me he doesn't create or bring any real goal threat.

Time to sell him imo.

He's offering so little and seems to be turning himself into a basic hard worker now.

Last edited:
The problem is that we don't really play with an inside forward and that is his best position, so he tends to be a mixed bag for us. I would certainly play him more of a midfielder than a wide forward which seems to be the problem at the moment. He played ok when moved central in the 2nd half but had a bit of a 'mare in the 1st half. It was unfortunate that he was made MOTM in the stadium as he certainly didn't deserve the ridicule for this by the fans, he was just one of many who didn't hit the heights.

Isn’t Hagi’s biggest problem just now simply that he isn’t playing in his proper position? He doesn’t have the pace to play wide. He is a central midfielder all day long. He works hard and can take a kick or two. Good range of passes and is clever.

On Saturday for the last 20 mins he played much better playing that role

Isn’t Hagi’s biggest problem just now simply that he isn’t playing in his proper position? He doesn’t have the pace to play wide. He is a central midfielder all day long. He works hard and can take a kick or two. Good range of passes and is clever.

On Saturday for the last 20 mins he played much better playing that role
Probably but he’d be our fourth choice central midfielder at the absolute best.

Surely we can do better for the money he’s on?

I feel like he can play in the wide position even though he doesn’t have the pace. My thing with him is his decision making can be very poor. This is what holds him back

Back