Hagi stat

Now the lead with assists with 6.

Tav and Christie have 5.
I thought he had a really good first half today.
His passing around the edge and inside the box is a thing of beauty.
Needs to work on his first touch and maybe some upper body strength but he is a player who can penetrate the most difficult of defensive line ups.
A very intelligent footballer who has no doubt learned a lot from his father.

I think hagi is a diamond in the ruff , he does much better with the ball Wnen he doesn’t have time to think he reminds me of barisic and aribo in there first seasons , you could see ability but was frustrating watching them but then they came excellent I think Hagi will go the same way

I think he is at last playing for a team that he feels he can progress his career at. It might be he is at last learning from better coaches, he certainly has the talent.
His Father has already mentioned a couple of times that he is at the perfect club for him.
So, it's really down to him now how he progresses.

Not even technically , it’s his creative awareness that is outstanding , not many would have picked aribo out for the first goal or had the cuteness to basically do the shuffle of feet to slide Defoe in also

As a playmaker he is a level above anyone else in the squad IMO. A great player to have available.

He's fantastic, the vision and technical ability are as good as you'll see in this league.

Also now moving the ball quicker, only thing to really work on in preventing slackness kicking in as games progress, that's something very easily fixed.

He certainly has a creative eye.

If he had more pace he would be playing at a high high level in the game.

Totally agree, said to my old man that exact thing today. If he had an extra yard of pace he’d be at the highest level.

Great stat & loving aribo back in the thick of things.

I thought he had a really good first half today.
His passing around the edge and inside the box is a thing of beauty.
Needs to work on his first touch and maybe some upper body strength but he is a player who can penetrate the most difficult of defensive line ups.
A very intelligent footballer who has no doubt learned a lot from his father.

Agree with this. He can definitely improve his strength, still a young lad. Would really benefit from some sprint training, if he's not already doing it. He often beats the man and is just lacking half a yard to get away from the follow up tackle. Strength and a bit more speed off the mark, if possible, would help him no end.
His decision making is improving, he needs games, but I also think JJ deserves a chance and they can be rotated. JJ is good to bring on once we're up a goal or two and looking to hit teams on the break. Thought he should have come on for Hagi earlier than he did.

That's your view bud and is as valid as mine.

How many assists so far for Davis?

The boy is a cracker and 'technically' far superior to the rest. In my opinion.
Hagi is far more technically superior to Davis, doesn’t mean he’s a better player though. Hagi could actually develop into a pretty good deeper midfielder with the attributes he has, he’s comfortable deep and taking the ball into feet, has vision, work rate, can read a game

Back