Hagi

Get him bought, Put a fuckin crown on um.
giphy.gif

The reported fee to make deal permanent for him could be a bargain, can see even when things don't work for him he is always trying to take ball on half turn towards opponents goal and trying to make something happen. Hopefully there is still plenty more to come from him to add to a top performance tonight

He should be announced tomorrow after that performance unreal totally unplayable even his tracking back and putting the foot in toward the end was incredible

When Kamberi was coming on I thought it was a toss-up between him and Kent to be subbed. Then he produces that 25 mins of football. Superb.

Kent has to be dropped for a while, has to. I think his price tag has went to his head, too much expectation. If Gerrard doesn't drop him he'll do more damage than good
Kamberi deserves a run at LF instead of Kent. He has looked dangerous every time he has came on and very eager to succeed.

Also think Stewart was good when he came on tonight. Stage certainly not too big for him

Kamberi deserves a run at LF instead of Kent. He has looked dangerous every time he has came on and very eager to succeed.

Also think Stewart was good when he came on tonight. Stage certainly not too big for him
I'd give Hagi free reign, stick Kamberi on the left. I'd also think about benching Alfie for Stewart the now. Gerrard has to learn from what happened tonight. Could be massive for us the rest of the season

He is always positive on the ball, never hides, loads of quality and plenty of work rate and desire. Seems to have caught the Rangers bug too going by his interview there.

If him and his dad don't fall in love with the club after that game and atmosphere theres something wrong!! What a performance!!!

Back