Hagi

Kent has to be dropped for a while, has to. I think his price tag has went to his head, too much expectation. If Gerrard doesn't drop him he'll do more damage than good
We've seen it b4 player comes in big fee big payday then tries to do too much to prove his worth only to have it backfire....

17C8nAz.png

@Nathan9719972 LOL
Clownshoe patter

The difference between Hagi and our other creative players is that he seems to be able to make a difference. A goal or an assist, he seems to be able to produce something that our other number 10's don't seem to be doing.

Yes, it might be a small sample size but he looks a far better option than Aribo, Kent etc........in this position. So if we can get him for £5m then he looks a bargain.

There is something I like about Kamberi even though he has only made a couple of cameos.
Think its his desire to make something happen, just looks like he wants to prove he is good enough to be a permanent signing. Also anytime he gets the ball hes very direct and looks dangerous.

Kent is getting into the habit of turning inside or back all the time now.

Loses the ball at times but genuinely can’t get on at him for that because he’s always looking to open a defence or try something different. Certainly has that magic spark with his vision.
What a fucking goal that first one was.

Top quality player. The thing I like is that he wants the ball and doesn’t seem to mind getting Kicked. We need to sign him.

Hagi is the player we hoped(and still hope) Ryan Kent would be.

Kent looks shot to bits. Hagi looks as if he can take on the world.

He was absolutely marvellous and we have a new hero that’s arrived under the floodlights on a famous European night.

What a player.

Unbelievable from the young man. Everything we hoped Ryan Kent would be.

We must activate the buy clause!

Was going to post the same. He ran 20 yards to complain about the challenge on Borna while the other senoir players just stood with their thumbs up their arse. Great talent and a great attitude.
noticed that as well - fantastic player

We need his like throughout the team. I think Kent stifled him a little by try too hard and getting nowhere and when he went off, Hagi came to life. I really think we need to get a solid midfielder in there to help. We really missed Jack tonight. Davis and Kamara were garbage and couldn’t find one forward pass.

I tell you what, Hagi's vision and passing is on a different level. It was him that played the left footed, diagonal 30/40 yard pass over the head of the Braga defender to put Alfie in at the back post. He also had another couple of defence splitting passes, one to put Alfie in and then to release Kamberi.

His first goal was a fantastic finish as well. I would love to see him play centrally, off the striker or afforded a free role. He has the ability and skill to make a difference. A very exciting young player.

Back