Hartson gobbing off again.

bedsblue

Haven't seen this reported anywhere else,how the fck can this tit spout so much shite......

Now here we have the biggest hypocrite of all.

CELTIC leg-end John Hartson has launched a blistering attack on Rangers and branded them 'morally dreadful' after the Ibrox club’s blast at the SFA.

Now Mr Hartson cannot lecture anyone in morals, lest we forget that he kicked not only a fellow professional but a team mate in the face, while that team mate was knelt on the ground. Yes, big bad John despite being taller and more muscular than the Israeli, attacked him when he was at his most vulnerable. He only apologised when forced to so his morals are far from perfect. His first tackle in Scottish football nearly cut a Kilmarnock player in half and he only stayed on the park because the referee as usual ' bottled it'. Still like his fellow muppet Sutton he will always be fondly remembered by our support as part of the team that 'sold the jerseys' and the League Title on Helicopter Sunday 2005.

Hartson like the other ex timmies are seriously worried and playing every dirty trick in the book to try to derail our title push. Over this break they have not talking about their former club but all about the Rangers. Total Timmy obsession. Come on Rangers let's ram their weasel words straight back down their throats.
# Let's Go # 55 # WATP # Fernando

Literally not worth wasting breath or energy on. I'll very rarely give Sutton any credit for anything but at least he appears to have a semblance of intelligence, Hartson literally looks and sounds like he doesn't know what day of the week it is.

This idiot I'm presuming gets paid well to talk football on BT, BBC and "write" columns. Life isn't fair sometimes

It's sad that he'll get media work for life due to being such a moron that media companies know he'll spout semi entertaining nonsense.

Fat retard. He’s still crying over the fact that Sandaza wasn’t playing when we beat Dundee Utd to win the league.

The club should really come out and take these bestards on. Highlight absolutely everything they have done in their 'career'. And start ripping the piss. Time to get personal with them

He’s irrelevant like his arsehole pal Sutton saying things to be controversial to keep himself in a job

It's astonishing that newspapers give him a slot in their paper whilst greeting about morality considering some of the stuff he's done.

A proper scumbag.

He's an idiot. I understand why the Scottish tabloids give him a platform to spew his anti rangers pish but can't for the life of me get why he gets a good on telly.

Was it not that clown that said Rangers needed to spend 100 million to compete with the yahoos???
Anyway if it was or not he talks pi.sh

His comments should be preceded by CFC spokesman said...
There is no doubt he is receiving some remuneration from them.

Back