Hartson gobbing off again.

His IQ is on a par with Terry Fuckwit from Viz.
Although I need say that I think Terry is much less odious than Hartson.

Reactions: VGM
When big bison heid talks its always about Rangers!! Get over the fact the whole Rangers family is getting strong again!! Tosser.

A buffoon.
Most of us would have some level of contriteness if guilty of half his misdemeanors.

Amazing how he and his mates (Sutton, Brazil, etc) all feel empowered to come out with such tosh, conveniently forgetting past glories like (take your pick) drunk driving, adultery, physical assault of a work colleague, etc, etc.

He is one of the most hated men in football all around the world he is scum how he didn’t get the jail for kicking his team mate is beyond me Duncan Ferguson head butts some one with not to much force n got jailed that’s the double standards we have to face daily and it’s been going on for years n years it needs to change

Hartson going full retard here with the morally dreadful patter. He played for a team which refuses to acknowledge victims of systematic abuse at their hands, maybe he should question their morals?

Doing what he can to remain relevant and thats talk about Us. Bitter mentally challenged wank.

Hartson going full retard here with the morally dreadful patter. He played for a team which refuses to acknowledge victims of systematic abuse at their hands, maybe he should question their morals?

Doing what he can to remain relevant and thats talk about Us. Bitter mentally challenged wank.
Couldn't disagree with any of that

He comes across as coherent as Joe;;;;;;;;;;;O;rouke;;;;;;;;;;;;;.

They appear to have removed the part of Johns brain that allowed him to think rationally.

Haven't seen this reported anywhere else,how the fck can this tit spout so much shite......

Now here we have the biggest hypocrite of all.

CELTIC leg-end John Hartson has launched a blistering attack on Rangers and branded them 'morally dreadful' after the Ibrox club’s blast at the SFA.

Now Mr Hartson cannot lecture anyone in morals, lest we forget that he kicked not only a fellow professional but a team mate in the face, while that team mate was knelt on the ground. Yes, big bad John despite being taller and more muscular than the Israeli, attacked him when he was at his most vulnerable. He only apologised when forced to so his morals are far from perfect. His first tackle in Scottish football nearly cut a Kilmarnock player in half and he only stayed on the park because the referee as usual ' bottled it'. Still like his fellow muppet Sutton he will always be fondly remembered by our support as part of the team that 'sold the jerseys' and the League Title on Helicopter Sunday 2005.

Hartson like the other ex timmies are seriously worried and playing every dirty trick in the book to try to derail our title push. Over this break they have not talking about their former club but all about the Rangers. Total Timmy obsession. Come on Rangers let's ram their weasel words straight back down their throats.
# Let's Go # 55 # WATP # Fernando
Man's an absolute FUD

Hartsons a fat Welsh throbber. I had the chance to run him over in Albion Street years ago but decided against it lol.

I had a right go at him of Twitter. He is definitely one of the last people on this planet to be going on about morals. He has very little and has had very little throughout his career.

Hartson (and Sutton too) do what my Dad used to say.....they open their mouths and let their bellies rumble.

He should go out drinking with Micheal Stewart. They can swap stories of Rangers rejection of them and comfort each other while having a crywank.

It baffles me why the MSM don't allow more brain injury survivors to offer their opinions.

:rolleyes:

FBS

He was on the BT sport Saturday show and was that bad I turned it off,how do they pick they pundits?

Haven't seen this reported anywhere else,how the fck can this tit spout so much shite......

Now here we have the biggest hypocrite of all.

CELTIC leg-end John Hartson has launched a blistering attack on Rangers and branded them 'morally dreadful' after the Ibrox club’s blast at the SFA.

Now Mr Hartson cannot lecture anyone in morals, lest we forget that he kicked not only a fellow professional but a team mate in the face, while that team mate was knelt on the ground. Yes, big bad John despite being taller and more muscular than the Israeli, attacked him when he was at his most vulnerable. He only apologised when forced to so his morals are far from perfect. His first tackle in Scottish football nearly cut a Kilmarnock player in half and he only stayed on the park because the referee as usual ' bottled it'. Still like his fellow muppet Sutton he will always be fondly remembered by our support as part of the team that 'sold the jerseys' and the League Title on Helicopter Sunday 2005.

Hartson like the other ex timmies are seriously worried and playing every dirty trick in the book to try to derail our title push. Over this break they have not talking about their former club but all about the Rangers. Total Timmy obsession. Come on Rangers let's ram their weasel words straight back down their throats.
# Let's Go # 55 # WATP # Fernando
In a game against us he committed 13 fouls before he was yellow carded. I wonder what he thinks of his own morals.

John Hartson. As much of a gobbler as Mutton. Who cares, I didn’t even read what it says because everyone and their cat knows it’ll be another rehash of “Rangers Evil, Sellic Angelic”.

This too from the welshie who attended a sellik supporters supporters night singing songs in support of murdering terrorists with his then teammate at the piggery plug pearson. The video was doing the rounds way back.

And that was only those two and most likely one of many nights.

Aye, you've got yer morals right Hartson ya fuukin big fraud.

That was at the inception of £30 software.

Back