Hartson's attempt of an apology over Morelos middle finger claim

Can't believe that thick fat mess gets a platform from broadcasters and papers to inflict his opinions on people..

Its not about the wording, it's claiming something happened when it didn't.
It's the same every time we get an "apology". Like The Sun saying they accidentally uploaded a 1 year old picture of Morelos grabbing Christie's crotch making it look like it was from the recent game. Doesn't matter that we all know they did it on purpose, and that Hartson was purposely bending the truth to further demonise Alfie.

Choose your words more carefully?
Thick cnt got confused by using big words like middle and finger instead of the simple fist and pump. He's a pig shit brainless liar.

He's over hollicomed here.

Simply put he has put another negative about Morelos out into the world.
Its a bit like a crafty lawyer saying something horrific about a defendant then immediately asking for it to be struck from the record. Job done.

It was clearly forced as he has been caught lying. Good he's had to do that but he's still a thick piece of shit regardless.

Awk u could tell the tone in his voice he didn’t actually believe wat he was saying but the dangling brown envelope in front of his eyes made him say it.

That big hole in the head has been affecting his mental heath then, oh sorry the wee dent.
must remember and choose my words better in future

I told him that he should stop lying rather than "choosing his words more closely".
Blocked on twitter in less than 15 minutes.
It seems big bad John doesn't like being called a liar.
It would be a shame if he received hundreds of tweets calling him a liar.

I have been blocked by him on twitter since I called him out on comparing us winning the Scottish Cup semi final v them to Stockport beating Man City. Even if you take away his boring, predictable bias he is a bloody dreadful 'pundit', says it all about the BBC that they have him.

It's an easy mistake for Hartson to make.

One is a rude gesture whereas the other is:

uWHTdT1.jpg

Anyone who makes such a gesture is obviously an idiot, eh Hartson? :rolleyes:

I've been blocked by him for, erm, not sure to be honest.

Anyway, I think our lawyers have had a word hence the "apology"

You’re a fat,ignorant,Welsh lying Pr@ck.
I won’t need to apologise later,because it’s the truth,something you know nothing about.

Too little to late he’s been rattling on for weeks. And Michael Stewart thinks griffiths has mitigation but Alfredo doesn’t - so ironic. Alfredo really in the scheme of things keeps himself to himself.

Back