Hartson's attempt of an apology over Morelos middle finger claim

New Jersey Bear

Official Ticketer
Also claimed thumb “underarm threw” his sock tape when he clearly throws it AT the fan. I personally don’t think its that big of a deal, but I am sick of the media narrative of thumb can do no wrong and it’s ok to act how he wants because he receives abuse.

TheBuffalo

The lie that he told had absolutely nothing to do with his 'choice of words' other than the fact he chose to use words that described an incident which never happened. Perhaps Morelos could come out and say 'In future I will choose my movements more carefully'.

MB1872

the tarriers are quick enough to go after biydy for his comments about that wee rat our club should be doing the same with hartson sutton etc but that would mean our board would have to grow a set...

ScouseHairline

Retractions mean %^*& all, the damage has been done. They know what they're doing, but let's pretend for a minute they don't. Why is he making comments when he doesn't know the facts of the event? Amateurish at best, and gets paid for it.
Wish the media wasn't infested with these c*nts like sutton and hartson. They were animals and arseh*les on the pitch and thick as pigshite off it. Far better humans they could get to talk about the game.
Feel foolish for thinking Pat Nevin was a cretin, he's f*cking Aristotle compared to these c*nts!

WalterLoyal

The BBC really could not have picked a bigger scumbag to add to their collection. I bet they are absolutely delighted with his contributions so far.

maca3d

He believed it at the time, they are actually seeing things back the way they want to believe they happened - FUD

shinyscot

He seems to be blocking every rangers supporter who is responding to him, regardless of how polite the responses are

Wilton and Struth

He seems to be blocking every rangers supporter who is responding to him, regardless of how polite the responses are
Indeed he is... I’ve been blocked, no malice to my comment at all.

For someone who has such a strong opinion, he certainly doesn’t like it being questioned or like a debate about it.

KevoMac83

Retractions mean %^*& all, the damage has been done. They know what they're doing, but let's pretend for a minute they don't. Why is he making comments when he doesn't know the facts of the event? Amateurish at best, and gets paid for it.
Wish the media wasn't infested with these c*nts like sutton and hartson. They were animals and arseh*les on the pitch and thick as pigshite off it. Far better humans they could get to talk about the game.
Feel foolish for thinking Pat Nevin was a cretin, he's f*cking Aristotle compared to these c*nts!
This

The lies just muddy the waters a bit more and make the hard of thinking believe them

stonewall Jackson

He is a proven liar and incompetent buffoon. No one takes this clown seriously as he is determined to follow his old pal, the vermin Sutton, into the realms of constant ridicule for thier moronic rants.

Thommo2006

Hope to god for his sake he never gets arrested imagine the interview.

So mr hartson its alleged you've driven through a red light.

Hartson - I punched the bloke square in the jaw breaking it.

Skyy Bluenose

It's not wording, it's lying.
Popcorn teeth did the same thing after their game. "Griffiths sat on the bench, then took abuse, then threw his tape on the ground".

They have no shame and why would they? They're never pulled up for it. Tarriers now claiming Griffiths was just throwing his tape in a bin that was next to the Killie fans.

Liars.

Parahandy65

We all need to remember the level of man we are dealing with here.

A man who spent his career lying to those closest to him, as he gambled his earnings away. FACT

A man who lied to his wife whilst having an affair, then broke the news to her, on her birthday. FACT

A man who didn't think twice before booting a defenceless team mate who was kneeling on the ground, full blooded on the head. FACT

This is a man to whom lying comes naturally. The type of man you'd likely give a wide berth to, if you had the misfortune to come across in your life. In all the above cases he has publicly played the victim and sympathy card, with his "look at poor little me" interviews in the press afterwards.

This man has spent so much of his life living a lie, it's little wonder he has such difficulty identifying with the truth when it's staring him in the face. I'm afraid nothing that comes out that mouth of his surprises me, I just presume it's more lies as his lips are moving.

Obviously just the man for a job at BBC Scotland, he'll fit in well.