Has Manipulating The Fixtures Exploded In Their Face?

TLB was saying this before the fixtures came out...

gn28.png

Not quite into 'the second half' of the season...
gn29.png

Got his wish but it didn't quite work out the way he hoped.
I don't know if he has just stuck a couple of stone on and that is the difference but he looks about 10 years younger in that article's pictures.

They had £32m in the bank at the end of last year. Since then, Covid has hit, they've increased their wage bill once more, and spent around £12m+ on transfers/loans. I'd be amazed if they have much to spend if they're to service that wage bill again this year, which is based on qualifying for the Champions League.

If they don't qualify from their Europa League group, which I don't think they will, surely one of Ajer, Ntcham or Edouard (who all only have 18 months left on their contracts) have to go for a cut price fee...
"The Thin Edge of the Wedge" :))

Anyone who thinks the sheep will take points off the poets needs their heads looked at!

Regardless of form injuries or suspensions - we should all know how these fixtures a scripted.

Great summary !!

If they stumble vs Abergreen and we move 6 clear (or 7) our chances of lifting the title increase massively - tomorrow is massive.

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic
Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

55 lands this season.
Aberdeen won’t take anything off them, they will hardly drop a point again this season, not because they’re good but almost every team don’t try a leg against them.
Agree with MB on the predictions - they've got their backs against the wall, this is their first sheep fixture since cormack sides (a little) with us, times are changing. And we'll likely have Joe back!

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks the sheep will take points off the poets needs their heads looked at!

Regardless of form injuries or suspensions - we should all know how these fixtures a scripted.
It amazes me that they scrap as though their lives depended on it for a point against us. When they play against them they are either gifted a penalty to settle their nerves or the Aberdeen defence is playing musical statues.

That must be some warped gullible support that are happy to get gubbed 4 games a season as long as they put in a performance against Rangers.

If we keep winning then it's absolutely fucked them. I'm pretty confident, unless they pick up a good run, that they aren't winning 10/10 in this round of fixtures (excluding our game).

And that's before factoring in Europa, possible covid delays, last year's Scottish Cup

So you don't think agents and selling clubs ever take advantage of desperate buyers?
listen if you seriously think Celtic are going to bid or would be willing to pay £5m for David Marshall that's fine. I don't.

Back