Hazard to Real Madrid for £130m

£130m for a player with less than a year on his contract is madness.
Apparently Madrid only offered 88m. They will settle about 100 I bet

Still mental money considering his age aswell it's not like Madrid will be making anything back. I'd put that money towards mbappe and offer Chelsea a low amount or you'll wait and get him free next year

Apparently Madrid only offered 88m. They will settle about 100 I bet

Still mental money considering his age aswell it's not like Madrid will be making anything back. I'd put that money towards mbappe and offer Chelsea a low amount or you'll wait and get him free next year

and yet you put only 88m!!!!!

Just wish people would sort out these ridiculous fees!!!

Breaking on SSN

An absolutely fantastic footballer. Deserves better than Chelsea.
Why does he deserve better than Chelsea? The club who brought him from obscurity and made him into a global superstar.european medals, premier league medals,domestic cups.
Good luck to him whatever he decides to do do, a great player who like lots of other's has decided to move on in his career.

His record against the so called top 6 teams in England is quite good for a start.

In 7 seasons playing some of them 4 or 5 times a season.
Hardly setting the world alight.

Without looking in depth at fixtures let’s say he’s played them maybe 20 times each then?
3 times a season.
Including 2 seasons when in a title winning side.
So roughly 100 games against the other “top 6” sides and he’s scored a total of 27 times including taking penalties as well.

And a demise for Chelsea.

A player who could not be replaced

That was obvious on many a televised match.

Ronaldo, Messi and Hazard are worth taking in a weekend trip to Italy & Spain for.

That's if we are away and they are at home.

Possibly the most idiotic comment of the week

I think I proved my point in the post above yours

If it’s idiotic it’ll be easy to disprove.

It’s easy to make daft wee statements like you have, back it up with fact

That was obvious on many a televised match.

Ronaldo, Messi and Hazard are worth taking in a weekend trip to Italy & Spain for.

That's if we are away and they are at home.

Hazard isn’t in the same planet as those 2.

In 7 seasons playing some of them 4 or 5 times a season.
Hardly setting the world alight.

Without looking in depth at fixtures let’s say he’s played them maybe 20 times each then?
3 times a season.
Including 2 seasons when in a title winning side.
So roughly 100 games against the other “top 6” sides and he’s scored a total of 27 times including taking penalties as well.
Oh aye you have convinced us he is shite .

Not sure I would spend that on a player who has proven to be huffy and hide every second season almost.

Absolutely brilliant player and one of the best in the world but too often it’s when he wants to be rather than week in week out.

Nail on head.

He’s a gifted player but a huffy bastard who throws the towel in far too often.

Back