Hearts only sold 17,500 for Sunday

I think the tickets may have been given to us as a large batch went on sale this morning that are described as a late allocation.
No that is tickets from Hampden themselves for the Debenture area in the South Stand Upper

Hearts agreed to pay for the allocation to get access to the North Stand

Hearts don't fair well against us. Probably expecting a pumping.
They'd probably sell more against Aberdeen or Celtic

My understanding is that the ones that were unsold were right in the centre of the East Stand, meaning that they could not be reallocated to Rangers fans.

I don't have any real issues with them selling only 18,000 or so - that's about their regular attendance.

Our anger should be aimed at the utter clowns that allowed them to get half the allocation & pay for any unsold, to the exclusion of Rangers fans that were deserving of tickets and didn't get them.

Should never have been allowed.

My understanding is that the ones that were unsold were right in the centre of the East Stand, meaning that they could not be reallocated to Rangers fans.
We never getting any of the Hearts allocation as they had access to the whole 21k due to the agreement

Normally it works in blocks from the South Stand round

If they fill it fair enough. If there are lots of empty seats then this experiment has failed and should not be repeated at a major game at Hampden. Or if they want North Stand again they should give up the upper South completely for example.

What about the Sheep? What have they sold?

Last I read their sales were embarrassingly low, around the 6k mark.

What about the Sheep? What have they sold?

Last I read their sales were embarrassingly low, around the 6k mark.
Going by their online not much more than 8k-9k if that

Section B of the West not available and I don't think even Celtic have been given any of that now

Surely that's a conflict?
In what way? Hearts have bought their whole allocation. The remaining tickets are being bought off the club by their community foundation to give tickets to people who otherwise couldn't afford to go but would like too support their team.

In what way? Hearts have bought their whole allocation. The remaining tickets are being bought off the club by their community foundation to give tickets to people who otherwise couldn't afford to go but would like too support their team.

Your company is s going to lose money re unsold tickets.

The same company's charitable affiliate buys the tickets, saving the company from making a loss in this regard.

It reeks.

ps Not grudging the recipients of a day out, it just doesn't smell right.

Also helps Hearts re FFP.

If they fill it fair enough. If there are lots of empty seats then this experiment has failed and should not be repeated at a major game at Hampden. Or if they want North Stand again they should give up the upper South completely for example.

This should have been the case since the 2003 SC final v Dundee (Amo) Five thousand empty seats because lost email FC demanded more tickets than they could sell.

You give them a core 10-12,000 tickets and then sell them in blocks/increments'

As you say, if they can sell out their tickets, then fair enough. If they want halfers, then they should put a bond up or pay for their allocation in advance. That would soon shut them up.

Don’t see the need for semis to be played at Hampden anyway.

Anywhere else, other than Ibrox or the piggery the allocation would be even lower.

For this game if they dont sell the full allocation, along with with sheep only selling circa 7k it probably ends the 50/50 argument.

2,500 empty seats for a Cup semi-final that should have easily sold out.

Scottish football is the fucking pits.
If its any consolation, there's generally a hell of a lot more empty seats in English cup semi finals too. Man City have sold out this weekend literally for the first time ever in a semi final.

Your company is s going to lose money re unsold tickets.

The same company's charitable affiliate buys the tickets, saving the company from making a loss in this regard.

It reeks.

ps Not grudging the recipients of a day out, it just doesn't smell right.

Also helps Hearts re FFP.
Nope, normal supporters are donating to the charity big hearts to get supporters who can't afford it otherwise to the game. Fundraising for the cause started yesterday. Pretty admirable actually.

It doesn't reek at all.

Anywhere else, other than Ibrox or the piggery the allocation would be even lower.

For this game if they dont sell the full allocation, along with with sheep only selling circa 7k it probably ends the 50/50 argument.
I don’t really mean from an allocation thing, just that it should be kept for the final.

As predicted. Giving out freebies whilst thousands of rangers season ticket holders miss out.

A wee team with delusions of grandeur.

Never again though. Everyone should be limited to their season ticket figure + 10%.
Have a look at the thread about potential Rangers fans walking away because we haven't been very successful the past decade. Hearts win hardly anything ever and have sold a lot of tickets for a game they are very likely to lose. I don't think they should be slagged off at all.

They aren't giving out freebies either. The tickets are being paid for off their support.

this needs to put to bed now 50/50 splits unless it’s us v them.

Hearts and Aberdeen I’d say would be the 3rd and 4th biggest supports in Scotland and they can’t fill out their allocations. Fucking shambles
I don’t agree. Hearts deserve to have the opportunity to sell 50% of the tickets to their support. It’s a neutral venue after all.

Have a look at the thread about potential Rangers fans walking away because we haven't been very successful the past decade. Hearts win hardly anything ever and have sold a lot of tickets for a game they are very likely to lose. I don't think they should be slagged off at all.

They aren't giving out freebies either. The tickets are being paid for off their support.

There’s one thing that you can’t do and that’s question the loyalty of Rangers fans, so don’t ever compare the two supports. We are unequalled and your referencing knee jerk posts on a message board is pathetic.

And on your second point, they’re thousands short and I’d read their charity foundation were buying up the spares - purely to save face.

F*ck them. They’re an inconsequential team from a small city and a 50/50 split should never be entertained again.

There’s one thing that you can’t do and that’s question the loyalty of Rangers fans, so don’t ever compare the two supports. We are unequalled and your referencing knee jerk posts on a message board is pathetic.

And on your second point, they’re thousands short and I’d read their charity foundation were buying up the spares - purely to save face.

F*ck them. They’re an inconsequential team from a small city and a 50/50 split should never be entertained again.
It's easier to be loyal to a support that win more games than not and that turn up to Hampden expecting to win instead of being the opposite like hearts.

The are a couple of thousand short and their own supporters are donating funds to get other supporters to the game.

Of course it should be entertained again, they have purchased all tickets so the clubs/sfa don't lose money for unsold tickets and now they have managed to shift most of them too, it's really none of our business how they do so either. They are bought and paid for, the stadium won't be empty.

It's easier to be loyal to a support that win more games than not and that turn up to Hampden expecting to win instead of being the opposite like hearts.

The are a couple of thousand short and their own supporters are donating funds to get other supporters to the game.

Of course it should be entertained again, they have purchased all tickets so the clubs/sfa don't lose money for unsold tickets and now they have managed to shift most of them too, it's really none of our business how they do so either. They are bought and paid for, the stadium won't be empty.

With all due respect … pish

Usual shitshow from SFA, why constrain Rangers and Hearts to a hard and fast 50/50.
Obvious we’re selling ours, not so much for Hearts, therefore the last seats available to fill for Hearts, or their last tranche of tickets should have been for the North Stand so that when they weren’t sold they were given to Rangers.

Back