Hearts scum fight stands

I know it happens fans going in the home ends but I think Celtic vs Hearts would be like us doing it vs Aberdeen. It’s hardly a shock he got a kick in
I did it once at pittodrie , in the main stand. It was old blokes and wifies round us so not too bad. Still not enjoyable i have to say, played crap and lost 2 nil as well. Couldve been charlie millers debut if i mind right.

Hearts would leather them even if it was 50/50 they have good crowd of lads who don’t like the Tims.
I say well done.
If it was 50 v 50 I wouldn’t have bothered to post about it. That’s a completely different scenario

Could anyone do it next wed. I know I couldn’t sit among them

No chance, I had to walk through them many moons ago just to get to the Rangers end and that was bad enough, a full match amongst them, absolutely not.

Twice I had to do it walking round the back of the Celtic end and the old Jungle, didn't realise that even with my jacket zipped up they could still see the top of my Rangers strip, head down and ran like fuuck.

Didn't make that mistake the next game, bumped into a lot of the guys from the local CSC though :rolleyes:

But in all honesty, if you go to any home end stand but you’re supporting the away team you should be leathered and chucked out.
What a ridiculous comment.

I've been in home ends for
3 x Falkirk
3 x Dundee utd
1 x Dundee
1 x Hearts
3 x Airdrie
3 x Motherwell
Was in Ross County end this season and got a Rangers end for this Saturday but was trying for any end up until yesterday.
2 x St Mirren
1 x Raith Rovers

Stayed quiet and never had a problem once.

Bears do it all the time and all over Europe.

Thousands of empty seats all over Scotland but loads of bears locked out.

What a ridiculous comment.

I've been in home ends for
3 x Falkirk
3 x Dundee utd
1 x Dundee
1 x Hearts
3 x Airdrie
3 x Motherwell
Was in Ross County end this season and got a Rangers end for this Saturday but was trying for any end up until yesterday.
2 x St Mirren
1 x Raith Rovers

Stayed quiet and never had a problem once.

Bears do it all the time and all over Europe.

Thousands of empty seats all over Scotland but loads of bears locked out.

Did you taunt the home fans or celebrate openly?

Did you taunt the home fans or celebrate openly?
Here's a copy and paste for you from my reply to the lad since you're struggling.

(Stayed quiet and never had a problem once)

Can you copy and paste where he says if you taunt them or celebrate openly?

He just says you deserve it...

Here's a copy and paste for you from my reply to the lad since you're struggling.

(Stayed quiet and never had a problem once)

Can you copy and paste where he says if you taunt them or celebrate openly?

He just says you deserve it...

Struggling big time mate.

I seen what you wrote after I hastily replied.

FWIW that's exactly why there are home and away sections. Given the tribalism that exists in this country anyone outed in a home end is running the risk of facing trouble whether they are looking for it or not.

The beggars couldn't keep to themselves last night and Hearts fans who hate them already - more so when 2-0 down - reacted as angry football fans would.

And you know Bears have no rights to empty seats in other stadiums just as no other supporters have a right to ours.

Struggling big time mate.

I seen what you wrote after I hastily replied.

FWIW that's exactly why there are home and away sections. Given the tribalism that exists in this country anyone outed in a home end is running the risk of facing trouble whether they are looking for it or not.

The beggars couldn't keep to themselves last night and Hearts fans who hate them already - more so when 2-0 down - reacted as angry football fans would.

And you know Bears have no rights to empty seats in other stadiums just as no other supporters have a right to ours.
Correct they run the risk.

But to say you deserve it is ridiculous for just being there.

Back