Hearts scum fight stands

My missus was walking to the game last night and was stopped by three jakey tims:

"Can I get tae the home end through that way?"
"You've got tickets for the home end?"
"aye"
"%^*& off, yeah?"

Then told three police who weren't remotely interested. Hopefully it's this lot that got a hiding.

If that was me I'd have asked to take their tickets so I could direct them to exactly where they needed to be then I'd have ripped them up there and then.

There is a weird Hearts fans on twitter Andy Jackson who loves sooking celtic and their fans cocks while sevcoing.

Probably had his celtic strip on under his jumper

Written by David Fowler who pretended Sunderland were interested in Griffiths in July and wrote about “bigoted and racist taunts” of Celtics Japanese signing after he had ‘hun hater’ and other stuff obviously written by celtc fans added to his wiki page.

I think you might have got a sore face if you ripped three guys tickets up in front of them.

Obviously not if I was by myself TBF :)
Tell that to bears in Ross county home end this sat , or in dortmond

It's a risk they take, just like the Celtic fans with sore faces last night.

Keep themselves to themselves and there will be no issue. Celebrate and taunt opposing fans and it's asking for trouble.

Seen a video from the concourse and hearts fans doing the hold me back routine

So tough when it’s about 50 vs 1. Easy to take liberties when you vastly outnumber them.
It's hardly taking liberties when the scum have gone into the home end and got mouthy.
If in the home end there's a way to behave it's simple.

It's hardly taking liberties when the scum have gone into the home end and got mouthy.
So a group doing the hold me back isn’t liberties? Does it take a group of people to batter 1 person?

The video doing the rounds of teenagers/early 20s jumping about the roseburn concourse is embarrassing

However, the Parkhead's club's supporter liaison officer posted on Twitter: "No hassle at Tynecastle." :rolleyes:

Victim card imminent
“A Hearts supporting father who delivered a vile sectarian anti catholic punch to a rival football supporter who accidentally spat in the face of his young son is today being hunted by polis“

But in all honesty, if you go to any home end stand but you’re supporting the away team you should be leathered and chucked out.
Absolute nonsense. You should be able to watch the match in peace. So you advocate attacking someone and beating them up.

As long as you just watch the match then there should be no problem.

Back