• McKinnon

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Simpson

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • McCausland/Weston

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That game gave me confidence about the next generation. We're finally starting to show the dividend from our investments in the youths, and I've no doubt it will pay for itself

Lowry has the magic.
He obviously wants to showcase himself, but with experience, he will learn that he does this much more effectively by backing his teammates as well as himself.
That said, we have a future star on our hands and next season can't come quick enough for the lad.

However, all the young lads slotted into their positions with ease and all of them understood how the team operated, that was probably the most satisfying aspect of the introduction of so many youth players.
The club are really functioning well and we have a structured way of playing that every player seems to understand fully.

Young Mackinnon's goal also deserves a mention.
That was Scotland's goalkeeper he was putting that shot past.
It was both well-struck and cleverly executed.
Another young player to look out for

Yes Bilkobear.

A lot to get excited about today. The future’s bright, as they may say.

I’m kind of frustrated by Lowry at times because I see a player with mammoth scope.

I may look stupid going forward, but I see more potential in him than I do in Ianis Hagi. Big statement, but he has attributes such as pace thst Hagi doesn’t. And he has at least as much magic.

Now he needs to quickly learn how to be a pro.

Yes Bilkobear.

A lot to get excited about today. The future’s bright, as they may say.

I’m kind of frustrated by Lowry at times because I see a player with mammoth scope.

I may look stupid going forward, but I see more potential in him than I do in Ianis Hagi. Big statement, but he has attributes such as pace thst Hagi doesn’t. And he has at least as much magic.

Now he needs to quickly learn how to be a pro.
Lowery is better than Hagi

Not just in terms of confidence. As things turned out, that was the league decider.

If Rangers had hung onto the early lead, and won that game, that’s a six-point turnaround, and tonight Rangers would be celebrating back-to-back titles.

With hindsight, that game cost Rangers the league.
can you imagine a referee denying them two clear penalties in any game never mind one as important as that was?

C16-F6-B6-E-ED8-A-4778-BF8-B-A41-D8893-C9-BA.jpg

Glorious Tynecastle pitch (and some Bears in a corner)
Thanks for posting. What’s your summary of the game ?

Thanks for posting. What’s your summary of the game ?
No problem mate, been in same seat since 1999!

I’d say we were lacklustre, probably reluctant to get involved with the physical battle your boys were clearly more than capable of providing.

We had a 20 minute spell but it was fairly comprehensive and 3-1 was a reflection.

Sands and of course the prodigious Lowry stood out, a joy to watch him up close.

No problem mate, been in same seat since 1999!

I’d say we were lacklustre, probably reluctant to get involved with the physical battle your boys were clearly more than capable of providing.

We had a 20 minute spell but it was fairly comprehensive and 3-1 was a reflection.

Sands and of course the prodigious Lowry stood out, a joy to watch him up close.
Cheers thanks a lot for that. Still not sure the game today will have much bearing on next week.

Silly schoolboy comment,
they can both play in the same team,
Hagi is excellent playing against european teams,
obviously Lowry does not have that experience,
try and think before you post!

I wouldn’t play them both in the same team against a good European team.

They have the same defensive weakness currently, which would put so much burden on us as a defensive unit.

At home to St Mirren, Ross County, etc, maybe so.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes…

Amazing what can happen if you give people a chance. Great to see today but really poor it’s the last week or so of the season before we really see it happen.

Clearly Rangers have a lot of talent in the B squad and certainly next season it’s got to be utilised far more.

Alex Lowry’s goal today was superb, he made it look easy but the technique was excellent, very quick feet to take the touch and shoot almost in a fluid motion.

He looks the part and pulling off that barnet would suggest he is a fairly confident lad.

The future’s bright with this current crop and if they continue to progress we wont have such a big rebuild on our hands.

MOTM Award

Id go with Devine given his lack of experience and boots his filling when he does appear. He looked capable and confident, building nicely on his appearance last week.

Lowry was superb again but hes got so much potential its almost already a given.

Any idea why there's no highlights on RTV?
No, but this is becoming a pattern with RTV. I live in California and, in the past, the full match has been available about 3-4 hours after the game has ended, so I could watch the game in the afternoon (my time). However, for the past month or so (beginning with two Celtic games) the full match hasn't been available by the time I'm heading for bed, around 11pm (7AM the next day, in Scotland). As I type this (8AM Sunday, my time, more than a day after the Hearts match ended), it's still not available.

I have emailed RTV support three times in the past month about this - no reply.

Although he was top drawer on flashes and his goal was a thing of beauty I think Lowry was a bit wasteful with the ball in good areas of the pitch. Phenomenal talent though.
Devine was more consistent for me. Just as impressed with him.

Back