Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - RangersTV

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
fmuKymQ.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Finish the season well and show who’s worth keeping.

Can see a tight game and winning from being behind again.

Fully expect Don Bhoy Robertson to behave himself tomorrow now that his work is done -and the Mhob terror factor has been extinguished.

Honest refereeing and Rangers will win.

Best team in Scotland this year lost.

All Should be fighting for Cup Final places. Let's see who wants it. Good performance to end the league campaign and no injuries today lads. 2-1 us. Just do it Bears. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!

Positive result to end the season please
That only comes from next weekend, Rangers could win this handsomely and it wouldnt make any difference if they then go and get thumped at Hampden.

The positivity from this is getting the players ready for next weekend and Hearts are a good side to be playing the week before the final.

I'm sure the regular losers will play a blinder today as there is no pressure, one may even tell our support to shhhh when the score.

Hope the youngsters get a run out and show the losers what it means to them to play for rangers and enjoy the experience perhaps even stake a claim with PC for the final. 3-0 rangers

If Lowry is fit (and otherwise Cantwell our only other fit 10) you’d expect he would be choking to put a performance against hearts given they cut his loan short

I,ll have the game on but am no sure it will have my full attention.The league is done n dusted and some of these players have just completely deflated me.2-2 and having to come from behind again.

A win please Mr Rangers. Try and close the gap and goal difference and take the momentum into next weekend. Finish on the best high possible with 2 wins from 2. A few goodbyes and tears after the game no doubt.

An opportunity for some players, to maybe stake a claim, for a place in the cup final team .
There's still plenty to play for.
Give us a winning performance today.

Last league game of the season, let’s sign off with a decent display and a comfortable victory.

Mon the Gers.

Fully expect Don Bhoy Robertson to behave himself tomorrow now that his work is done -and the Mhob terror factor has been extinguished.

Honest refereeing and Rangers will win.

Best team in Scotland this year lost.

If someone got a straight red today would mean they are banned for the final ?

If for serious foul play, violent conduct or spitting then yes as it is applied to all domestic competitions and 2 match ban which next week and 1st League of next season

If for denying a goal scoring opportunity no would miss the 1st League game of next season - same applies to 2 yellows

If for serious foul play, violent conduct or spitting then yes as it is applied to all domestic competitions and 2 match ban which next next week and 1st League of next season

If for denying a goal scoring opportunity no would miss the 1st League game of next season - same applies to 2 yellows

Wonder who the bold Don will target for a straight red then

A thread that sums up a season. Matchday and less than 2 hours to KO and it only musters approx 30 posts. Let’s just get this done today, no injuries and no red cards and re-set for next week.
A feeling as unfamiliar as it is unwelcome.

This is the first weekend in eons I've not put a bet on Rangers.

Had a nosey on the hearts forum match thread, they are all uber confident. Put them back in their wee box Rangers and don’t ruin this beautiful Saturday please!

Correct we were only going to be on Sky if it meant something
If there was a helicopter on Stand By Al, we fucked it though.

Think we'll batter this mob today, they're on Tuesday proverbial beach and we will hopefully have player giving their all to make the Cup Final team.

4 nil the Famous

If it’s violent conduct then yes I believe so.

Not sure if it’s a bad tackle, like Lundstram against the beggars, think that might just carry across to next season

Not the last game of the season we had hoped for but just win Rangers NO INJURIES PLEASE and muster some belief from somewhere we can do they horrible cunts next Saturday because they are becoming even more insufferable than ever before!

If there was a helicopter on Stand By Al, we fucked it though.

Think we'll batter this mob today, they're on Tuesday proverbial beach and we will hopefully have player giving their all to make the Cup Final team.

4 nil the Famous
Maybe just wish we in that position

Celtic lifting 3 in a row. 2 years to the day of the Europa league final has left me sore this morning.

Sigh….just no injuries to anyone key for next week.

Sunny days in May used to be for us.

Wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the young lads starting today.

Bring on Yilmaz with about 30 mins to go or something.

Back