Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Premier Sports

Should we have started with Defoe im certain he would have buried the chance stewart made a mess of and I would have had Alfie on at some point hes been fined we move on but we needed to get through to the semis.

Had a wedding on Saturday so missed the game and never seen any of it. Checked the score at FT. Felt anger more than disappointment & wiped out any joy from Wednesday & Thursday.
Watched it yesterday and can now understand why people are reacting the way they are.
We are beyond abysmal, quite possibly 1 of the worst performances in recent times. Can't believe that I'm happy to have missed a game, but gutted for those who travelled to watch turgid shite. They deseved better.
You look at our Europa run & our domestic run.Our style of play in either are very similar but we press European teams & it catches them, but here teams can read us like books & shut us down & we're left clueless with no plan b which comes down to a tactically inept manager who is looking more & more out of his depth with the job facing him.
Now I wasn't overly keen on his appointment, but I've backed him since he arrived but I don't think a club our size is a place for a rookie manager to cut his cloth. Brilliant player but then so was McCoist. Also the backrooom staff should be made up of people who have played or managed here. People with working knowledge of our game.
Not sure where we go from here & I dont have the answers but we can't keep following in the blind hope he gets it right at some point.
Going to be a long 3 months till the season ends. Yes we have Europe, but realistically another season is over with nothing to show for it or look forward to.

Back