Helander Booking

Whilst it may be stretching the rules a little, it is mistaken identity because someone else,(his own player)brought him down. I’d think we should be able to appeal that as it is technically mistaken identity.
If he saw it again, he couldn’t even give a foul, let alone a booking!

My take is he made the call based on the linesman waiving his flag agressively

He then....based on the linesman’s deeming it a foul had to book someone for a proffesional foul prohibiting a break away

Borna had been booked for celebrating and Clancy could have easily deemed him the culprit and sent him off so he took the easier option

I think Clancy is a tit but I think he can forgiven for this one

If clancy was consistent he'd be sending off multiple players every game going by that

Literally just fell over.

Was concerned initially that he was going to give Barisic a second yellow, such is Clancy’s refereeing.

Clancy can't wait to blow his whistle against us. We don't get many 50/50 decisions from him. Always looking to stop us and give possesion back to the opposition.

I thought mutton was fair in commentary outwith letting his guard down a few times, the drop ball, tried hard also to turn it in to a penalty for them. Couldn't wait to dismiss the handball in their box. Wait for any contact with the arm inside the box from any gers player against the scum and you will get the usual, it hits his arm, it's a penalty mentality.

Well the referee was glancy. Not the best or the fairest when in charge of our games. This clowns wants to take over from thimson.If things are quiet he'll make sure he gets noticed with some ridiculous decisions.The only thing that surprised me today was him not giving paisley celtc a penalty in the 1st half when he gave a foul to us when Helander was fouled.

Yep. Almost as ridiculous as the foul given against him when their sub CF was nearly ripping the shirt off him.

Don't know where the 6 minutes injury time came from either.

Clancy is a fucking arsehole.
I can’t help wonder if Clancy would have allocated six minutes had it been
0-0 or 1-1.
I really wonder!
Honestly, I do.

Last edited:
My take is he made the call based on the linesman waiving his flag agressively

He then....based on the linesman’s deeming it a foul had to book someone for a proffesional foul prohibiting a break away

Borna had been booked for celebrating and Clancy could have easily deemed him the culprit and sent him off so he took the easier option

I think Clancy is a tit but I think he can forgiven for this one

Didn't realise referees couldn't overrule/ignore their assistants.

Well the referee was glancy. Not the best or the fairest when in charge of our games. This clowns wants to take over from thimson.If things are quiet he'll make sure he gets noticed with some ridiculous decisions.The only thing that surprised me today was him not giving paisley celtc a penalty in the 1st half when he gave a foul to us when Helander was fouled.

He was right to give us that foul. TV proved it to be fair.

“Stupid foul” according to the bold BT

Also had the misfortune of Radio Scotland after the game, was dropping someone back home, McFadden and Gordon speaking about the first half penalty claim they had as a stonewalled, how Goodwin will be pissed off with ref robbing them etc

Again Helander did not a-thing wrong in both situations

The lady's front bottom pulls helander down then they cunts get a free kick.
It sounds bizarre but it’s not,it’s cheating,it ms that simple.

Agree about that one.

Clancy was very good up until maybe 70 minutes then it was almost as if he realised we were winning & there wasn’t long to go.

I blame the so called assistant refs too,who are as much use as a chocolate fireguard,he was, i take it up with play and must have seen it,it was a ridiculous booking.

It’s the most blatantly cheating you will ever see.
Scottish refs are cheating cunts

To be fair to Clancy - and it pains me to say that - incidents such as that are where his Assistant should be helping him out. Clancy couldn't see the St Mirren player pulling at Helander's shirt but his Assistant surely could. And that's before we get to the St Mirren guy tripping his own player.

The bbc have made up their minds st Mirren should have had a stonewall penalty. I couldn’t even remember the incident but it appears to have been the one the big centre forward fouled helander twice then threw himself to the floor.

At least the ref got that right

“Stupid foul” according to the bold BT

Also had the misfortune of Radio Scotland after the game, was dropping someone back home, McFadden and Gordon speaking about the first half penalty claim they had as a stonewalled, how Goodwin will be pissed off with ref robbing them etc

Again Helander did not a-thing wrong in both situations

This really annoys me with commentators, they give their opinion before seeing a reply then stick to it even while watching a reply. And it's not just idiots like sutton who do it

The bbc have made up their minds st Mirren should have had a stonewall penalty. I couldn’t even remember the incident but it appears to have been the one the big centre forward fouled helander twice then threw himself to the floor.

At least the ref got that right

Even Mutton said the St.Mirren player committed a foul in the first place.

Back