Hertha Berlin kneeling for tolerance before today's match.

I hope that if their fanbase are shown to support this crap Hamburg,Koln and other proper fanbases kick several lumps of shite out of them at their next meeting.

It's f. ucking embarrassing.

What is "not actually the state of affairs", I'm not following you. Kaepernick is better than a lot of back up QB in the league just now, so if you think him not getting hired has got nothing to do with him taking a knee and pissing the owners off you are deluded, which brings me back to my original point: none of these cnts supported him until Trump got involved then it was all on the bandwagon. And for the record I thought he was a dick for taking a knee myself but if you don't think black guys are getting shot for fk all at an alarming rate you haven't been watching TV.
I'll give you an example. I got pulled over the other night on a bumper to bumper freeway at 10:00pm because I was a dick and got pissed off and pulled into the emergency lane. I have a Concealed handgun License. The cop had his hand on the holster of his gun the whole time as he asked if I had "my weapon on me". Told him no. He checked my licence and let me go. I thought, when i drove off, how the circumstances might have been different if I was black. And that is a whole other issue to get into maybe in the lounge.

It's got f*ck all to do with Hertha Berlin, but hey , we're now all to be lectured to, apparently.

What is "not actually the state of affairs", I'm not following you. Kaepernick is better than a lot of back up QB in the league just now, so if you think him not getting hired has got nothing to do with him taking a knee and pissing the owners off you are deluded, which brings me back to my original point: none of these cnts supported him until Trump got involved then it was all on the bandwagon. And for the record I thought he was a dick for taking a knee myself but if you don't think black guys are getting shot for fk all at an alarming rate you haven't been watching TV.
I'll give you an example. I got pulled over the other night on a bumper to bumper freeway at 10:00pm because I was a dick and got pissed off and pulled into the emergency lane. I have a Concealed handgun License. The cop had his hand on the holster of his gun the whole time as he asked if I had "my weapon on me". Told him no. He checked my licence and let me go. I thought, when i drove off, how the circumstances might have been different if I was black. And that is a whole other issue to get into maybe in the lounge.

For the lounge yes, agreed.

But I suspect if you hadn't been compliant the encounter might not have been as hassle free? Just a thought.

It's got f*ck all to do with Hertha Berlin, but hey , we're now all to be lectured to, apparently.
What’s got fk all to do with Hertha Berlin? The taking a knee shite? I agree. I was responding to something the poster said. It’s all attention seeking pish whoever is doing it.

Nothing to do with Trump. It's about cops indiscriminately shooting black men at traffic stops etc for no apparent reason. Happened under Obama as well, and I'd like to get my tuppence worth in. Kaeperneck did it all last season and got maybe two or three NFL players join him, then during the off season he couldn't fing a team because no one would hire him because of his political posturing (taking a knee). Suddenly Trump says something about it and all theses hypocritical c-u-n-ts are falling over themselves to take a knee and link arms (including NFL owners). Typical of today's "look at me" society.
So it is about Trump then.
I feel sorry for Kaepernick now.
He took a stand, one that I don't agree with right enough, when nobody else would.
Every player on every team left him to it.
The fact is as you say, the same shootings happened under Obama but nobody protested.
That can only mean Trump, and not the 'social injustice' is the cause for protest.

There's mixed messages in society today. Zero tolerance in abusing certain religions, but members of those religions are free to abuse the christians belonging to the country those other religions live in!

For Hertha to bend the knee makes no sense to me, other than it looks like bandwagon jumping.

Attention seeking stuff really.

You can say what you want about the NFL situation but their ‘protests’ if you want to call them that make sense on the basis that they are done during or around the playing of the national anthem.

What is the context for Hertha?

Krauts weren't so keen on tolerance when they voted for Hitler.

The Germans are either at your feet or at your throat.

Yip.

The same as the ones that cross themselves, open their hands like a book, point to the sky. look up at the sky etc.

Then they are in the news for drunk driving, fighting in nightclubs, shagging other players wives, speeding etc.
I wonder how many of these people actually practice their religion.

So it is about Trump then.
I feel sorry for Kaepernick now.
He took a stand, one that I don't agree with right enough, when nobody else would.
Every player on every team left him to it.
The fact is as you say, the same shootings happened under Obama but nobody protested.
That can only mean Trump, and not the 'social injustice' is the cause for protest.

The protests started under Obama and pre date Trump becoming President-Elect by a good 3 months, certainly they’ve been amplified by Trump’s comments on the issue, Kaepernick strarted the protest in the pre season but by week 1 he certainly wasn’t alone with a number of players on various teams following suit.

Nothing to do with Trump. It's about cops indiscriminately shooting black men at traffic stops etc for no apparent reason. Happened under Obama as well, and I'd like to get my tuppence worth in. Kaeperneck did it all last season and got maybe two or three NFL players join him, then during the off season he couldn't fing a team because no one would hire him because of his political posturing (taking a knee). Suddenly Trump says something about it and all theses hypocritical c-u-n-ts are falling over themselves to take a knee and link arms (including NFL owners). Typical of today's "look at me" society.

Not a word about the black muslim cop that shot a white woman in a car park doing her shopping ?

The protests started under Obama and pre date Trump becoming President-Elect by a good 3 months, certainly they’ve been amplified by Trump’s comments on the issue, Kaepernick strarted the protest in the pre season but by week 1 he certainly wasn’t alone with a number of players on various teams following suit.
Ironically enough Obama ignored them but Trunp's intervention means that something may actually happen.
I just await Savco doing their fhuddle on their knees.

Back