Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

Ref is bent.

Same ref that though Allen’s was just a yellow gives our player a second yellow for that?

The club need to speak out, we are being cheated.

Still making stupid decisions and can't pass more than five yards. The amount of poor passes and giving the ball away has got to stop.

Holt was silly but the first one was never a yellow.

Ref has been atrocious. Hibs players seem to get a few goes before they see a card.

Daft from holt but Dallas has been blind to some of the Hibs players antics and denied us a certain penalty . A cheat of a referee. What must he think if he watches a rerun of his performance .

Last hurrah from a Scottish Ref against us as I don't think there will be so many honest mistakes next season with Gerrard in charge of us

It was stupid from holt but the refs display has been shameful. Blatant penalty and red card not given

It was a certainty we were not finishing with 11 , yes it was stupid but that assault by Allen on Rossiter earlier was another terrible decision .

You just know if it had been Rossiter on Allen he would have been off instantly.

Holt got himself sent off.

However, refs always give other teams the benefit of the doubt against us but never give us the benefit.

That’s the difference. It’s cheating on my view. We should all be refereed to the same standard

This is actually pointless. You just know Aberdeen aren't chasing another goal and Celtic won't even be trying to score.
Glad to get one over Lennon but a sad way to end the season really.

It was a second yellow, however opposing players continually get away with this against us and don’t get sent, all I ask is a level playing field, our players should be treated the same as everyone else, but that isn’t happening. An utter disgrace

It was a second yellow. Madness

It was a yellow
His first wasn’t

And given the cards he’s not shown - including a pull back similar to Holts

It’s a disgraceful performance

And McGregor again
On ten minutes and has done numerous fouls with nothing inc a punch

What a predictable red for Holt.

Sadly I will not be surprised is we get done with a second

The referees in Scotland are bent and shockingly in incompetent and inconsistent

Disappointing it looks like we’re going to miss out on 2nd, but it’s nithing to celebrate anyway. The main plus is the extra prize money in reality

Oh well, end the season the way it started. Rangers only have themselves to blame for what's happened this season. Our "leaders" have allowed it to happen unchecked.

Hodson standing off his man far too much there. Needs to put much more pressure on McGeoch.

Back