Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 17:30 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
uHBPI4a.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Hivs will be right up for this, it's their cup final, we need to be out the traps quickly and get a quick goal..I'm confident we will win, but it will be a difficult one....0-1 to the famous , Dessers scoring

Our key players were out on their feet after 60 mins on Thursday. Hopefully the later kick off and extra rest time today will help them recover enough. Can see a number of changes today and Hibs will be right up for this game and right in our faces so not expecting a classic by any means. I'd take a scrappy, boring 0-1 full time result right now if offered. More concerned with today than Benfica and Dundee for some reason.

Early goal is key but never happy until the second goes in. The longer it remains level the more it suits the, they will be happy to take us to extra time and penalties if need be.

Hivs will be right up for this, it's their cup final, we need to be out the traps quickly and get a quick goal..I'm confident we will win, but it will be a difficult one....0-1 to the famous , Dessers scoring
That's the spirit

Hivs are pish and we will leave them whinging for mickey forester and Russian sailors

That's a trainspotting quote btw

Early 2 goal lead please. Don't lose the first goal. No extra time or penalties I hope.

Need to be a lot better than we were vs Motherwell

Expecting a tough one today, was the same feeling I had against Hearts a few weeks ago, a similar performance and there’s only one winner 0-3 to the famous, with no injuries please, WATP

We have a good record at Easter Road but I expect today to be harder given our exertions on Thursday night and our injury list.

A narrow 2-1 win I think

This ‘out on their feet ‘thing does concern slightly. Are we really saying the squad looks knackered at beginning of March?
Even with all the injuries we still have a good squad that big Phil has been juggling expertly.Hopefully a few changes today and on we go to the semi final.

Banana skin.

I was surprised one or two thought it was a good draw, because: a) it’s away; and b) Hibs are the sort of team that could raise their game in a one-off cup tie. Add Rangers’ long injury list and busy schedule, and there’s definitely potential for an upset.

Rangers still ought to win, but not by taking anything for granted. First goal will dictate what happens.

Make no mistake, the Spoon Burners will be right up for this, we must score first then we should be able to dictate the pace of the game. If they score first then we will be chasing the game and I am afraid that some of our players will not have recovered from Thursday night (if they are selected) to do this effectively and we could struggle. Having said that, they are nothing to be scared off and we should have enough left in the tank to see them off. Get It Done Rangers!

Big Phil will have them sussed out he was irked by the comments they were unlucky against us even tho we have scudded them 4-0 and 3-0 since , we need to be at it from the off impossible to predict who will start tho as we all know he likes a change

This’ll probably be tougher than the other games against them this season especially after Thursday. Early goal please Rangers, and no injuries.

You've basically said what I was going to post.

After Thursday I can imagine a sluggish start and we know this shower of shit will be going hell for leather from the off.

As you say, an early goals takes the wind out of their sails.

No injuries, will be a bonus.

I had a dream about this game last night. First time I think I’ve ever dreamed about Rangers, although it was actually more about Hibs.

In my dream, Hibs had a Dutch striker called Oudenkirk. (I was recently looking up churches in Amsterdam, which might have inspired this.)

Oudenkirk was a doubt for the game, but played and scored a penalty, which he’s renowned for - either that, or Butland has a poor record of saving penalties.

I woke up before the game ended, so I can’t tell you the result.

I think Thursday will, along with our injuries have taken its toll. This will be a tough game against a shite, but fired up Hibs team.

Rangers to win 3-2 but after extra time.

I like that the majority today have a sense of realism. It is clear that after the hard fought game in Lisbon we might kick-off at a low tempo. So be it. The key is not to lose the first goal as what happened against Motherwell. Grow into the game and win.

I had a dream about this game last night. First time I think I’ve ever dreamed about Rangers, although it was actually more about Hibs.

In my dream, Hibs had a Dutch striker called Oudenkirk. (I was recently looking up churches in Amsterdam, which might have inspired this.)

Oudenkirk was a doubt for the game, but played and scored a penalty, which he’s renowned for - either that, or Butland has a poor record of saving penalties.

Did you eat a block of Red Leicester before going to bed?

Any idea who gave away the penalty? I need someone to be raging at till kick off.

You still have time for a nap to tell us the result.

I'm just hoping you've changed the bed sheets.

Early 2 goal lead please. Don't lose the first goal. No extra time or penalties I hope.

Need to be a lot better than we were vs Motherwell
Score 1 more than them
No extra time/pens
No injuries/ suspensions

Genuinely could not give a Daniel Farke about anything else today

Back