Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Friday - Bt Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
3NfiouH.png

2-0,to the Glasgow Rangers,Alfie and arfield,
Though they won’t stand off us edge of the box,like they did against the “poops “
Right into them Rangers!
W.A.T.P.

3 or 4-0 to Rangers! Alfredo will be on it tonight!

Apparently some scouts heading to the game to watch him.

Hopefully Jack doesn't take any risks, young Mccrorie is more than capable of filling that role.

We’ve got enough in our locker to get a comfortable win against this shower of sh!te tonight.
Defend properly and I predict a three nil win for The Famous Glasgow Rangers.

Hoping for a clean sheet for us tonight, plus a couple for Alfie to celebrate his new contract.

First visit to Easter Road tonight. A win tonight would be a very big boost going into the replay on Tuesday. I reckon we'll see the same team we've been seeing but McCrorie for Jack. Hoping for a nice easy, comfortable win.

A big game tonight, as they now all are until the end of the season (or we are mathematically out of the title race). It’s impertaive that we go there and start strongly as they will be up for it.

Need to get the 3 points tonight. Can see it being a struggle possibly. Hopefully not. Live on Arena Sports at 20.45 for anyone in the Balkans region.

They looked a very poor team against an average mentally challenged side last week.

0-2 or 0-3 for me.

Bus leaving at 4.45pm and a great way to start the weekend.

Let's go Rangers.

What's the team news? Jack injured? If so, mccrorie like for like swap and team as is otherwise?

Three points is a must tonight.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Wonder how often I have said, "this is a must win game" this season.

I hope, and the expect we will have a comfortable victory tonight, my main concern being hammer throwers injuries.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Anyone know what the deal is with accumulative yellow card suspensions is? If anyone reaches the limit for this in the next two games they will be suspended for the scum game.

At the moment we have Arfield and Goldson on 5, do they get wiped at any point in the season?
Also Morelos is on 10.

I think they'll open up a bit against us tonight which would suit us.
Think it'll be an open and entertaining game. 2-1 the famous.

There has rarely been a game where we have won the battle and not picked up 3 points except against this lot twice, expect us to be fired up for this and our football to do the talking. With a bit of luck they will open up against us and we can take them to the cleaners here! I think the last away game there was as good as we have played all season.
5 or 6 goals and us to win with a comfortable margin IF we decide to perform for both halfs and not just the 2nd like Pittodrie

Anyone know what the deal is with accumulative yellow card suspensions is? If anyone reaches the limit for this in the next two games they will be suspended for the scum game.

At the moment we have Arfield and Goldson on 5, do they get wiped at any point in the season?
Also Morelos is on 10.
You would imagine at the split stage but who knows if common sense ever prevails in Scottish football

Back