Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Went there three times last season.

20 Aug 2-2 Tavernier(45pen) Lawrence(58) - Boyle(51) Campbell(90+2)
08 Mar 4-1 Tavernier(12pen) Colak(34,58) Sakala(52) - Goldson(8og)
21 May 3-1 Tavernier(13) Hagi(55) Cantwell(86) - Hanlon(90+3)

Im pretty confident about tonight, imo Hibs are really poor, we just need to go there and give them nothing to get excited about and ensure we get the 3 points then move on to Saturday

Start the game well and we should be fine

So get your money on Tav first goal scorer!

Time to cut the gap tonight. I predict Dessers will score but it won’t be an easy win.

Don't see silva starting this one. Expecting a nervy night as well with our lack of firepower.

1goal victory I suspect, which I'd take all day long.
Don't see silva starting this one. Expecting a nervy night as well with our lack of firepower.

1goal victory I suspect, which I'd take all day long.

What's the pointing in bringing him in then?(Not a dig)

Tonight should be the night when we see him shine.

Last edited:
Any bear friendly pubs in Musselburgh, who will be showing the game tonight?
It isn’t on tv
Being Musselburgh you might find a pub that has it via HibsTV. Doubt they’d be Bear friendly if that was the case though.

Not on Sky or any other TV channel. RangersTV with a VPN (£9.99) or HibsTV within UK (£12.99) - with potential for some machete chat as an added ‘bonus’ on the latter.

I thought Balogun and Goldson were both suspended tonight as Balogun got sent off against Celtic. When does his suspension start?

Hibs have a few out tonight on international duty, hoping this weakens them and it's an easy 3 with no injuries

Due a low scoring slog there then.

I predict young Ross and Rabbi will have plenty of opportunities to cause them some grief tonight. Just need to hope they're both facing the right way (this is mainly aimed at Matondo).

Let's hope we start putting the chances away starting tonight. We miss far too many chances but as long as we keep creating it will happen one game when the net will take a beating. Defend set pieces with a bit of authority and we'll win no problem. Only problem will be performance of referees and linesmen. McLean an absolute joke cheatrat and mulvaney is what he is.

GEoLqI9XUAAQlCT

Back