Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
1vehhTm.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Thank goodness for a match to look forward to and take attention away from the transfer thread.

I can normally stay fairly detached from the Transfer speculation (since I generally don’t have a clue who the players are) but it was even starting to annoy me.

Just win Rangers 2-0 with goals from Dessers and Tav.

Looking forward to the proper stuff starting up again.

Will be a battle, so get in their faces from the start and don't stop.

Fancy a 2-0, Silva and Dessers. Just win Rangers.

They, as all others, raise their game against us so we're gonna have to be at our best. In their faces from the off tonight lads. No be easy but saying a hard fought 2-1 win. Just do it. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!

I’m not concerned about the performance tonight.

Get the job done, ugly or otherwise, all that matters is the result.

Time for those selected to dig deep.

2-1 Rangers.

We shouldn't be going there afraid. We have more than enough to beat this lot.
Any type of win and three points keeps us on track. Get it done Rangers. 3-0 Rangers .

Not an easy venue and will be likely be wet and windy. Hopefully our class shows and we can come away with a comfortable (non nervous) victory.

Must win for us tonight simple as that, 2 big games ahead before a good few home games in a row, leaving work early and then it’s pub before bus, Play up the Glasgow Rangers

our record at Easter road has been excellent in recent years, only time I can remember dropping points since the game that Collum sent off Ludstram and Morelos. we should not be going here looking to finish the game off before half time.

Looking for the win and a slick performance with plenty of goals tonight. Let's make a statement of intent for the months ahead.

Hibs are down to the bare bones as well. They couldn't even name a full bench at the weekend. No excuses.

All in the link in the OP, as it always is. VPN required.

HibsTV doing UK coverage at £12.99 if you fancy some chat about machetes.

Cheers. Never realised that was a link!!

Handy to know. Would rather not hear machete chat from a scumbag (who sadly writes good books) but my vpn isn’t the most reliable so needs must possibly.

Don’t know if it’s just because this group are well known for letting us down more times than not in must win games and closing the gap, didn’t think I would be as nervous as I am for this game. Please just win Rangers.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Cantwell played off the left tonight, with Silva just off Dessers. Our record at Easter Road is fairly decent, and they won’t sit in.

With that in mind, I’d start Matondo on the left.

3-0 us.

Who do they have missing in terms of AFCON/Asia cup?

I’d imagine silva for sima? Other than that it is pretty much straight forward

Right attitude, press, overturn play in midfield and get in their faces. Early goal would help. 3-0 to the King’s Eleven.

Never an easy game at Easter Road barring the odd one now and again where we pump them.
Get the first goal we will win 1-2 Dessers and McCausland the scorers.

Hibs are missing Martin Boyle, Rocky Bushiri, Lewis Miller and Joe Wollacot. No idea how many of those would normally be starters for them.

Are they not also missing La Fondre, Cadden and Doyle-Hayes?

Not sure if Maolida and Marcondes will be ready to play but on paper that is 2 decent signing for Hibs.

Must win tonight if we have hopes of a league title win.

Massive game tonight, first real test after a winter break so we need to be bang on it from minute one.

Would be nice to see some good stuff and a couple of goals at least.

2-0 Rangers. 3 points and up the road.

Probably my favorite games of the season, usually a proper match.

1-3. Will be a tight and nervy start, they might even score first, but we will go into half time drawing with the rest of the game being ours.

Only poor finishing from our forwards will stop a toeing.

I think this game will suit us as Hiv like to play football, and as they are the home team they will open up. Also, they have a few absentees.

Are they not also missing La Fondre, Cadden and Doyle-Hayes?

Not sure if Maolida and Marcondes will be ready to play but on paper that is 2 decent signing for Hibs.

Must win tonight if we have hopes of a league title win.
I’m sure I read they also have a few away at AFCON - again, don’t know how many would be regular starters.

I only listed those they have at AFCON/Asian Cup mate. No idea on injuries/suspensions.

Back