Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

And this season how many will someone in bronze get, one? The majority of members are not interested in away tickets. The amount of people applying proves that. The same people wanting away tickets are the same people that need MyGers for finals and Europe.

And anyone in bronze right now has the exact same opportunity to gain the same amount of points in three years time than someone currently in gold.

Will some people not renew if it went to top down, yes. But Rangers will still make hundreds of thousands more through the additional sales of the add-ons. And Rangers only care about the money.
There’s really not that much chance for people in bronze to catch gold, as the Euro aways are basically limited to Gold, sometimes silver unless it’s a Belgrade/Braga/USG type. Unless of course they get on the official trip.

I also don’t believe as many people in MyGers buy the add ons as much as you believe the vast majority I know, don’t anyway.

I’m not hurting haha. It’s just we see it every thread about top down all games and it makes no sense to Rangers to do it, I can understand the argument for Celtic but every game is a no go, as out with us in the gold category it would be a waste of £40 more or less outwith Hampden which would then drop to St & cccs anyway if members just didn’t pay due to top down.
Its ok S

we all feel hurt :p

There’s really not that much chance for people in bronze to catch gold, as the Euro aways are basically limited to Gold, sometimes silver unless it’s a Belgrade/Braga/USG type. Unless of course they get on the official trip.

I also don’t believe as many people in MyGers buy the add ons as much as you believe the vast majority I know, don’t anyway.
They’ll eventually take Euro games out of mygers for that exact reason

But the people in gold do not stay the same. Yes I agree that a percentage at the top will always be there but that’s maybe 3/4/500 people. Cat A average tickets for MyGers will be around 1k. Cat B probably around 4k. Plenty tickets for the top 4k people. Which actually drops to high silver. And those on mid to low gold will always change.

But they will buy them if it’s based on points.

You don’t know that. It wasn’t going to be a ballot then after just one game, it was a ballot.
They arent going to do a system that will make tens of thousands drop out.

It works because those in lower tiers still have chance of away tickets

This way also makes the club significantly more money, top down risks losing the club near a million in revenue as those at the bottom will never go up.

It should just be scrapped for away games, same "random" ballot as mygers hasnt stopped ticket office well known faces being sorted all the time.

Top down for Europe aways

CCCS ballot for cup semis and finals against them

They arent going to do a system that will make tens of thousands drop out.

It works because those in lower tiers still have chance of away tickets

This way also makes the club significantly more money, top down risks losing the club near a million in revenue as those at the bottom will never go up.

It should just be scrapped for away games, same "random" ballot as mygers hasnt stopped ticket office well known faces being sorted all the time.

Top down for Europe aways

CCCS ballot for cup semis and finals against them
why will they drop out?

over half of the 46k is only on it for euro home games and league home games

why will they drop out?

over half of the 46k is only on it for euro home games and league home games
Because the majority are season ticket holders and outside gold. It would be those tens of thousands dropping out, not the folk paying the fee in hope of one time building enough points to get a season ticket or scramble for any remaining home tickets

If everything goes top down then why pay money for something that provides zero benefit as you are never getting an away or european ticket.

Ticket office closed please see our website. Fucking stressing out here, treated like a cash pig %^*& the fans
Not sure it will make a difference but a couple of things to try.

Logout, clear cache/cookies and leave it an hour before trying again.

Try using a different card.

Watch out for any Ts & Cs pop-up that appears.

If using a mobile then try on a different device. If using a different device then try via mobile.

Last edited:
Because the majority are season ticket holders and outside gold. It would be those tens of thousands dropping out, not the folk paying the fee in hope of one time building enough points to get a season ticket or scramble for any remaining home tickets

If everything goes top down then why pay money for something that provides zero benefit as you are never getting an away or european ticket.
some can claim this now

But the ability to get an away game in bronze or silver keeos folk coming back.

Move it to top down, essentially gold only, removes the need to be in the scheme for majority of those people.
But thats the entire point of a loyatly scheme

mygers is lobbing everyone together

But thats the entire point of a loyatly scheme

mygers is lobbing everyone together
But its not a loyalty scheme, its a revenue stream for the club.

If it was a loyalty scheme it would be on games attended. It wouldnt count how many years you ticked CCS and Away tickets ballot on your renewal.

But the ability to get an away game in bronze or silver keeos folk coming back.

Move it to top down, essentially gold only, removes the need to be in the scheme for majority of those people.
The ability to get one ticket a season, if even that. As many in bronze won’t get any.

Will be the same allocations as last year i’d imagine bus wise
Will it not be more as we're getting the full stand? Or did we get the full stand last year? I can't remember as I didn't get a ticket their last season. But I had it in my head that they gave us a smaller section?

Why is it portrayed as a loyalty scheme them?
Its based on points so Rangers have to advetise it as a loyalty scheme to encourage people to buy the stuff or do the stuff to get these points. Then when we do this, they don’t really reward us individually for our loyalty. They just give us the same chance as 3.5k others.

We will only get one stand for Kilmarnock.
We will all be crammed into the Chadwick Stand :cool:
The Moffat Stand now has offices in the rear section.The front section of the stand has a safe standing section,a large disabled section and they have sold season tickets for the central section.

B952-E35-E-D24-C-4169-BF17-5671-C89-D55-ED.jpg
Thats not offices, that’s hospitality.

No, i’m not joking.

Its based on points so Rangers have to advetise it as a loyalty scheme to encourage people to buy the stuff or do the stuff to get these points. Then when we do this, they don’t really reward us individually for our loyalty. They just give us the same chance as 3.5k others.
Always rangers always rewarded :))

Why is it portrayed as a loyalty scheme them?
Cup semi finals and finals(assuming your on CCCS) those with most points get tickets. European aways and the europa final last season those with most points get tickets. Pretty rewarding if you ask me. Something has to give and that's away games and even then Gold will get more tickets than the other two tiers.

Cup semi finals and finals(assuming your on CCCS) those with most points get tickets. European aways and the europa final last season those with most points get tickets. Pretty rewarding if you ask me. Something has to give and that's away games and even then Gold will get more tickets than the other two tiers.
And if you are in gold you generally go everyone so will always scramble a ticket for most places.

Under gold you get allocated more tickets than you ever did under the old ballot system and the only difference is the lack of tickets for the piggery and thats an allocation issue rather than anything mygers related.

majority always got a ticket for hampden in the old cccs and if you went abroad you woulda got a ticket under the travel club for seville . If its a loyalty system it has to be top down otherwise its not a loyalty system

Back