Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

This retrospective applying of criteria is wrong in my opinion

Some people probably didn’t apply for Livy as they couldn’t go and others didn’t to play the system

Should be clear criteria set out at time of application

Got Hibs but no Livi, I am low Gold. With friends and family would my mates ticket show up in my basket, he's Silver so think he may not get one although he never got Livi either.

Match still on the Saturday if we get fecked out of the Champions league tomorrow night? Not sure if we go straight into the europa group stages or a play off?

See to ignore all the shite with the website, why don’t they give members the chance to register for all domestic away games at the start of the season?
Is that not what they've done?

Pretty sure I've registered for away games up until a certain point in the season.

I am high gold and have received neither Livi nor Hibs. Only got livi because people didn’t bother buying. How are we allowing silver into a Cat A game when Gold members are missing out?

Hate to break it but you got allocated livingston then
Never really got “allocated” one. They opened a window for folk to buy and I managed to grab one.

If that’s the criteria they are using then they are braindead. Making it up as they go along. One cat A game in two seasons despite being high gold. Nonsense as usual!

No you have made an argument based on your opinion. Nothing to do with facts. I truth my opinion more than I do yours.

Points increase and decrease as seasons are removed. You do understand how it works? A full season was removed, that’s why points changed. It happens every season. I’m not really sure how that can be the basis of your argument.
The points difference was 50 from this season to last. There was a LOT more points on offer last season. I quite clearly understand how it works. You on the other hand are thruthing your own opinion.

Looking at it now I suspect I've missed out as I was offered a Livi ticket in the second ballot? If thats the case thats utter bollocks.

Never really got “allocated” one. They opened a window for folk to buy and I managed to grab one.

If that’s the criteria they are using then they are braindead. Making it up as they go along. One cat A game in two seasons despite being high gold. Nonsense as usual!
Yeah that counts as being offered I’m sure

This retrospective applying of criteria is wrong in my opinion

Some people probably didn’t apply for Livy as they couldn’t go and others didn’t to play the system

Should be clear criteria set out at time of application
I think it should be the same criteria of you have had to applied for the previous game to be considered.

Only get a ticket outwith that if there are enough spare.

Folk will say it leads to gaming the system. That already happens as RSC's are desperate and will take the spares.

Its meant to be based on loyalty so those wanting to attend more away games should have more chance than those wanting here and there.

I am high gold and have received neither Livi nor Hibs. Only got livi because people didn’t bother buying. How are we allowing silver into a Cat A game when Gold members are missing out?
It’s got to be fair to everyone. Give everyone a little hope. Points don’t matter.

That’s a sore one but definitely counts as one offered
Just reading the email - they should make it clearer thats the case as it sounds more like a fastest finger first thing.

As over 600 MyGers members did not take up the offer to purchase a ticket in the first ballot, we are pleased to now offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for this game.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis

It’s not bollocks, you applied for Livi and got it. Just because it was second ballot makes no difference
There’s not enough tickets for everyone that gets emailed during a second ballot

It’s literally first come, first served. They’ll maybe send out 1000 emails for 600 tickets. If they sell out then it counts towards games offered but don’t get penalised for not buying.

If the 600 tickets don’t sell out before deadline, they open it up to everyone in a third ballot but everyone that didn’t buy in ballot 2 is penalised

That’s a sore one but definitely counts as one offered
If a general sale of those that registered it won't count

But I am sure it went to 2 ballots for the Livingston game 9 days ago?

Just reading the email - they should make it clearer thats the case as it sounds more like a fastest finger first thing.
Explained it just there in post 442 mate. My response to you was quite vague

Got one but what a fucking shambles the web page is. Details added 7 times, had to get three authentication codes from bank.

Fucking simple thing made difficult by a Web page that isn't fit for purpose.

Agree SE5. It’s very disingenuous to say if you got “offered” one and weren’t quick enough is the same as being “allocated” one. Very poor if true. @Aww Skew very unfair and indefensible

Back